Page 699 of 870 FirstFirst ... 679689694695696697698699700701702703704709719 ... LastLast
Results 6,981 to 6,990 of 8691

Thread: NSW Transformers Sightings.

Crash combiners dragstrip and wildbreak, shocker I've and warnado at big w Bankstown $24 ea

Combiner movie infernocus and leader figures are now at TRU Erina. I'll upload a photo as proof soon

Quote Originally Posted by CaminusPrime View Post
    Combiner movie infernocus and leader figures are now at TRU Erina. I'll upload a photo as proof soon
    Yeah, saw the photos on FB with the Leader Megatron too. They look good

Found TR Shuffler and Repugnus at Target Carlo

Target Blacktown has a Shuffler and Repugnus

Picked up both in Target Parramatta and again weren't in the system so they had to scan one of the previous waves (they used apeface). Suggest bring one of the previous waves to the register.

Spotted a couple Leader Class Optimus Primes at TRU Campbelltown. Picked up Infernocus from TRU Cross Roads, they had a couple voyager Hounds in the aisles as well not the main display at the front. Still no leader Megatrons though
    Looking to buy Beast Wars figures, if you got any on offer, send me a message.

Also looking for:
    Transformers Prime: Dreadwing, Breakdown, Air Vehicon, Shockwave and Smoke Screen

Quote Originally Posted by RagingBull View Post
    Spotted a couple Leader Class Optimus Primes at TRU Campbelltown. Picked up Infernocus from TRU Cross Roads, they had a couple voyager Hounds in the aisles as well not the main display at the front. Still no leader Megatrons though
    What was the ticket on Infernicus?

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnertwin View Post
    What was the ticket on Infernicus?
    $70 (for this price, I would only recommend to completionists, the figure has some very loose ball joints and a few other things that just don't hold when pegged into place, other than that its a really nice looking figure, but don't expect to be able to do many epic poses, which is a shame because it really is a nice looking figure)
    Looking to buy Beast Wars figures, if you got any on offer, send me a message.

Also looking for:
    Transformers Prime: Dreadwing, Breakdown, Air Vehicon, Shockwave and Smoke Screen

Quote Originally Posted by RagingBull View Post
    $70 (for this price, I would only recommend to completionists, the figure has some very loose ball joints and a few other things that just don't hold when pegged into place, other than that its a really nice looking figure, but don't expect to be able to do many epic poses, which is a shame because it really is a nice looking figure)
    Saw it in person today, not a bad looking box set. I'd only be buying it along with theOptimus/Grimlock 2 pack to complete my Prime & TFPrime Beast Hunters Legions figures. There's 100 bones right there for 6 Legion and 1 Legends Class figures which really should only cost $68.