Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: High Moon Studios x Ford Australia - Autobot Torque

Quote Originally Posted by Tetsuwan Convoy View Post
    DLC will prbably be $14 like the others. I am offline with my ps3 at the moment, nothing new released?

I am also curious to see if anything more will eventuate with these two. Was Falcotron in any of the patches/dlc packs?

As much as I like the look, it isn't very cybertronian is it? Just a ute with shields over the windscreen.
    They aren't meant to be anything more than a single piece of promotional artwork. I don't think it was ever implied that Activision would add them to the game itself, or have Hasbro make actual toys of them.

The article says neither would feature in the game. I've been trying to find out if there will be any new dlc for FoC but haven't found any news to say there will or won't be. It seems as though they made the 3 dlc's while they made the game and then just made people pay for them. You can't tell me a 125kb dlc is giving me new character models! What it did do was allow me access to them.

Makes the first game seem better value, as it had two DLC packs that added maps and characters... this one is yet to add anything to extending the life of the game (by exploring new maps and character abilities). It's probably why I haven't been as enthusiastic with playing out the multi-player parts of FOC.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    They aren't meant to be anything more than a single piece of promotional artwork. I don't think it was ever implied that Activision would add them to the game itself, or have Hasbro make actual toys of them.
    Oh ok. I assumed that they might make an appearance in the game. Almost a waste of time really in that case.

On the FOC side, I am surprised that they haven't busted out any new maps either. Even I am getting bored by the MP maps and I don't play it online too much...

I kind of wished for an extra story add-on looking at grimlock and pals right after the end of FOC. Much like Arkham City and the Harley Quinn thing.

Ball has been dropped?

I play almost every day and I love this game. But if they don't fix the escalation so it doesn't stop at wave 15 AND add some new maps to the Multiplayer AND add some new characters then it is gonna get old quickly!