Thread: New Images of Reflector - Viewfinder

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default New Images of Reflector - Viewfinder

http://www.seibertron.com/transforme...wfinder/20497/

Slightly taller than Frenzy/Rumble but he still looks cool. Wish it was bigger though.

I don't mind the size since Reflector were always small. I am looking forward to the final pics.

BTW, good to see you today!

True, they were small. I can't wait to see final pictures as well.

Was good to see you this morning as well, you must work close by to me as well

Quote Originally Posted by 1AZRAEL1 View Post
    True, they were small. I can't wait to see final pictures as well.

Was good to see you this morning as well, you must work close by to me as well
    Nah, I work in Rydalmere, I was just visiting an IT firm nearby.

I think this is going to be a threesome like the original - I think I saw a Placer shadow pic of "coming soon" in a review for the ninja and king bat somewhere and the paperworks did contain a shadow of an upcoming 3-bot which from the silhouette was easily reflector. This would be awesome!! The reflector mold was my very first TF related transforming toy.... I had the Microx version - still dhave it, albeit a little broken hehehe...
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
    I think this is going to be a threesome like the original - I think I saw a Placer shadow pic of "coming soon" in a review for the ninja and king bat somewhere and the paperworks did contain a shadow of an upcoming 3-bot which from the silhouette was easily reflector. This would be awesome!! The reflector mold was my very first TF related transforming toy.... I had the Microx version - still dhave it, albeit a little broken hehehe...
    True you did see the shadows, but now we get to see some actual pictures (albeit prototypes)