Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ROTF Hoist alternate configuration

Transformation is sinch as for that toy, the legs are big and stable - the arms are solid and sturdy too but posability is awkward however a great looking figure overall. Very underrated imo.

I now have a ROTF Hoist and I am going to take a crack at moding this into a Classics Hoist.

As stated above, this was a 2 pack with Hoist and G1 repaint Voyager Mixmaster

I bought this from Jaydisc last year.

Something interesting with Hoist was that he is a repaint of the TF movie of Longarm. You could have got him in a single Deluxe pack or in the Movie Scene. With the movie scene you get half of bumblebee.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Ed View Post
    As stated above, this was a 2 pack with Hoist and G1 repaint Voyager Mixmaster

I bought this from Jaydisc last year.

Something interesting with Hoist was that he is a repaint of the TF movie of Longarm. You could have got him in a single Deluxe pack or in the Movie Scene. With the movie scene you get half of bumblebee.

u also get mikaela in the drivers seat. ihave2packforsale

I pulled my ROTF Hoist apart and currently in the process of assessing which parts would need to be modified and reassembled. It's definitely not as easy as it looks as part modifications and customizations are required but it is certainly doable. The result may be better than expected too.

Progress so far:

I still need to secure the car doors to the shoulders, extend the neck to restore articulation and find a way to integrate the crane and gun into the figure. I will try to use it in order to recreate the head scanner and back wings.