Ozformers Transformers Club of Australia

Go Back   Ozformers Transformers Club of Australia (otca.com.au) > Swindle's Saleyard > Ebay listings & Dealer Ads > Business & Retailer Feedback

Sightings/Sales

Old 13th July 2018, 01:51 PM
Rank 5 - Dedicated Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jellico View Post
Thank you. Very good news.

And while I am here...

I have had a string of packages from OMP over the last two months. Excellent condition and support.
The only problem was a lag between sending and the arrival of the tracking details meant Australia Post was was telling me they had it before OMP.
First world problem seriously dude, Australia post should be the one you should complain to. And trust me it falls on death ears.
Old 27th July 2018, 06:33 PM
Rank 6 - Deluxe Member

My Predaking arrived via DHL shipping, and was very carefully packed for transit. Quite happy to have him before retail, and they ended up being the very cheapest retailer that had him 'in stock'
Old 28th July 2018, 08:05 PM
Rank 10 - Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by reillyd View Post
My Predaking arrived via DHL shipping, and was very carefully packed for transit. Quite happy to have him before retail, and they ended up being the very cheapest retailer that had him 'in stock'
Did yours come with the tape still intact on both ends of the box?

Mine arrived with the tape cut on one end, and quite roughly cut/torn too... so hopefully nothing is missing (I will have to see if a review somewhere lists everything that is supposed to come packed in the box, not just the toys and accessories).
(I haven't had much luck with this online store so far, but at least others are getting a good result from their purchases there.)
Old 9th August 2018, 09:52 PM
Rank 6 - Deluxe Member

No definitely still sealed on mine. But I would think if yours had been inspected by customs and opened, you'd have had a sticker or flyer there too. So maybe it was sent that way?
Old 13th August 2018, 10:43 PM
Rank 3 - Basic Member

Got my Perfect Effect PC-23 today. Grimlock appreciates the new thighs and forearms. Torso mode turns out rather nicely as well. Haven't had a problem with any of my orders from Oh My Primus and will happily use again.
Old 13th August 2018, 11:01 PM
Rank 3 - Basic Member

Hi Griffin, sorry for the late reply, I've checked with our Ops guy Ed, he actually made sure to send out the better boxes out as we do have a bunch of badly damaged boxes which are still in our Store. However, it might also be possible he might have missed the damages but when I explained the description, he said that was not likely.

In any case, do let us know if any items was missing so we can arrange for replacement if required.

Thanks and so sorry about the poor experience again (on top of the out of stock items previously).

- Dennis

Quote:
Originally Posted by griffin View Post
Did yours come with the tape still intact on both ends of the box?

Mine arrived with the tape cut on one end, and quite roughly cut/torn too... so hopefully nothing is missing (I will have to see if a review somewhere lists everything that is supposed to come packed in the box, not just the toys and accessories).
(I haven't had much luck with this online store so far, but at least others are getting a good result from their purchases there.)
Old 17th August 2018, 05:31 PM
Rank 10 - Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhMyPrimus View Post
Hi Griffin, sorry for the late reply, I've checked with our Ops guy Ed, he actually made sure to send out the better boxes out as we do have a bunch of badly damaged boxes which are still in our Store. However, it might also be possible he might have missed the damages but when I explained the description, he said that was not likely.

In any case, do let us know if any items was missing so we can arrange for replacement if required.

Thanks and so sorry about the poor experience again (on top of the out of stock items previously).

- Dennis

It looked like everything was there, so I didn't want to make a complaint about it (because I don't keep things sealed). I was just wondering if anyone else had the same issue as I did.
At the very least, I'm just glad I was able to get my hands on a Predaking, and just at the last second before our government's tax grab kicked in.
Old 4th October 2018, 03:17 PM
Rank 3 - Basic Member

Grinder has arrived well packed and looking beautiful.

Keep up the good work.