Thread: Single packed Minicons - new size class?

Default Single packed Minicons - new size class?

According to pictures on the tfw2005 site, the Minicons from the 12-pack look to be released as single packed Minicons soon. They would have to be very small packs, and would only be a few dollars each.
    http://www.tfw2005.com/transformers-...-packs-166330/

They look to be exactly the same, and the 12-pack would have to be better value, but the single packed figures would be for the kids or parents who want a really cheap toy/present. And any collector who doesn't want all 12, but just one or two that they really like.

Could be a good idea to release single minicons for literally $2, to compete against Hot Wheels as "impulse buys" for annoying kiddies in supermarkets.
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

Quote Originally Posted by i_amtrunks View Post
    Could be a good idea to release single minicons for literally $2, to compete against Hot Wheels as "impulse buys" for annoying kiddies in supermarkets.
    Bad behaviour should never be tolerated nor rewarded trunks ask any child psychologist and they'd say that. Of course theyd never say smack the kid or anything , theyd prolly go namby pamby and say you should redirect their attention and direct it to better constructive use of their energy. Beating the crap out of em to behave is a more realistic approach IMO. "Dont spare the rod, make it metal instead".

In more related to the topic...
    As for the minicons 1 pack. Theyd prolly be as small as a legends packaging. It is packaging a little big for a minicon but hey, Hasbro has been known to focus on pretty packaging and empty space for the toys anyways. Making it uniform with the legends makes it easy on production as well, no need for a different size of cutting the cardbacks, just different printout and bubble for it. I do hope this is a start of a more expansive minicon figure line. Starting with the 12 repaints then later on, introducing more and more in waves as well. you can tell I love minicons and have no love for wailing annoying kids .
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

I'm sure they'll end up being $8 here as was the case with the single-packed Micromasters ):

Eagerly waiting for Masterpiece Meister

i hope they do the submarine one, i never bought it, frickin $14 for a minicon 2 pack! As if!

Quote Originally Posted by dirge View Post
    I'm sure they'll end up being $8 here as was the case with the single-packed Micromasters ):
    At least with the Micromasters we got gestalt parts with the toy. I can't imagine buying a single Mini-con all on its own. There are some Minicons I like but they are small for the cost they'd likely be.

Same here, Paul.

I don't really care for these new MiniCons anyway, just making a prediction of price.

Eagerly waiting for Masterpiece Meister

MV75 is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Even though I don't generally like minicons (the only good ones were the new cybertron ones), boltflash looks good in jet mode, and makeshift actually looks good in robot mode with the "hands".

Anyway, I predict they'd be $4.xx-$5.xx here, about 1-2$ cheaper than the legends, which I'd rather buy as they are lightyears ahead with just the small size upgrade.

Speaking of legends, yea, looks like legends packaging.
    Code:
    O o 
      _
     / --------------------------------
    |      IMMA FIRIN MA LAZAR!!!
     \_--------------------------------