Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: DOTM Blu-Ray, DVD, 3D Blu-Ray out in Australia NOV 10th

Default DOTM Blu-Ray, DVD, 3D Blu-Ray out in Australia NOV 10th

Have just received this notification from Sanity and so we've got the Australian release date of TF DOTM on Blu-Ray & DVD and 3D Blu-Ray, SOOOOOO much later than the US release date!!!

Hi there,

You requested to be notified when we had release details for Transformers 3: Dark Of The Moon.

The news is in – Transformers 3 will be released on Blu-Ray & DVD on the 10th November and 3D Blu-Ray on the 1st December!

You can now pre-order your copy instore or online at Sanity - http://www.sanity.com.au/specials/702/Transformers

Thanks for registering your interest and be sure to provide your email to any of our other future releases you may be interested in so you’ll be the first to know! New future release titles are added weekly so be sure to regularly check this link http://www.sanity.com.au/futurereleases

To stay in touch with the latest news, specials and information sign up to our weekly newsletter! You’ll get a bonus $5 voucher to use on an online purchase over $50 just for signing up! Click here to register http://www.sanity.com.au/help/Newsletter

Regards,

Doug Jamieson
    Sanity Online - Content & Social Media Manager

Crap, that's just crap.

Cheers for the heads up Arcee, hopefully this'll mean that we'll only be getting the 2-Disc versions and not that crap they produce with just the movie.
    (That's the only positive I can see out of this typical delay )

time to import then

Haha, nice way to encourage imports and piracy. I'm not desperate, I can wait until then, but rest assured, they WILL lose sales from people importing and downloading torrents. In this time of technology, having a 2-3 month gap in release dates is like intentionally dropping the soap in prison with a bullseye on ur butt.

Please have a listen to my songs. Feel free to comment if you wish, any constructive feedback is appreciated =o)

Quote Originally Posted by Jaisun View Post
    In this time of technology, having a 2-3 month gap in release dates is like intentionally dropping the soap in prison with a bullseye on ur butt.
    This is the single greatest analogy to the situation of copyright infringement I've ever heard!

^ Agree 1000% with Jaisun. I will be one of those people to own it before the local release date... one way or the other
    New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]

Ace is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

do we know what is coming with the release on thursday? Not that it makes much difference, but what dvd is coming with what features etc? sorry if this question has already been asked.

We better be getting another Transforming 2-disc set. I've got optimus and Bumblebee already, I don't want to have another Iron Man style discrepancy on my hands.

Quote Originally Posted by Tallestblue View Post
    We better be getting another Transforming 2-disc set. I've got optimus and Bumblebee already, I don't want to have another Iron Man style discrepancy on my hands.
    Seconded.