Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Wave 4 Titans Return toys now showing up in Australia

Akky82 is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    Has anyone seen Krok and Quake at Big W? I found Topspin and Preceptor today but none of the others from the non-revision case.
    I got quake up here in qld, it was hidden, with only a krok left (and twinferno and triggerhappy, so guessing it wasnt revision and i missed out on the others).

Found a Quake in Big W Success with nothing else new and recently Quake and Krok at Kmart Rockingham which I picked up for someone else.

Valkyrie's SDF:
    Transformer grails: MIB Minerva(the dream is OVER!!!! ), MIB Kiss Player Atariscream, MIB Kiss Player Sparkabots, Kiss Player Manga.

From what I can tell it seems obvious that Kmart and Target are getting the revision 2 cases of wave 4 (aka Kroc and Quake only) while BigW are getting a small supply of original wave 4 cases (aka all 5 wave 4 figures). Dont know if this will change but BigW are expecting a lot more of everything in time for the big toy sale at the end of June at least so I'd be relying on them more then the other two

Just saw on Facebook that TR Kup, Perceptor and Topspin are showing up at some Myers stores.
    Price is $30 but with the 20% off toys that's on till tomorrow it makes them $24 so if you have no luck at BigW try Myer

Quote Originally Posted by DarkHyren View Post
    Just saw on Facebook that TR Kup, Perceptor and Topspin are showing up at some Myers stores.
    See post #29...

But yes, the 20% off at Myer until tomorrow would be useful... if you have a Myer store that restocks more than twice a year.

Wave 4 Broadside is now showing up in stores, after the 1 or 2 BigW sightings a few months ago.
    This was at ToysRUs in Brisbane yesterday, but I would expect other retailers getting them soon too.

Anyone having troubles getting the topspin wave from target?

I was at target Cockburn 2 days ago and they weren't scanning, they held it for me because they couldn't sell it without them scanning.

Went back again and same situation. They are going to call their it department tonight so I'll have to travel back to Cockburn target again later on...

Quote Originally Posted by yoshi594 View Post

I was at target Cockburn 2 days ago and they weren't scanning, they held it for me because they couldn't sell it without them scanning.

Went back again and same situation. They are going to call their it department tonight so I'll have to travel back to Cockburn target again later on...
    Surely they can just scan another deluxe to get the price?

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Metro View Post
    Surely they can just scan another deluxe to get the price?
    I tried. I even took trigger happy and showed that scanned. They even said maybe it was an embargo and called them movie toys! I corrected them saying they aren't movie toys and they are sold at their competitors. Still no cake!!!

So apparently they are going to call i.t tonight...at this time of day. I'm not expecting anything to come from it.

Quote Originally Posted by yoshi594 View Post

Had exactly the same issue yesterday on perceptor, kup & kroc @ my local Target. Common sense in my case, they just scanned another deluxe and I was on my way. There was definitely something unusual about that wave tho.