Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Takara Legends LG 50, 51, 52, 53 for November

Quote Originally Posted by bowspearer View Post
    Unlike Scourge however, Blurr isn't a complete fix though without there being a modified shield out there with a weapon post up top in vehicle mode.
    Ah... (having a look) that does appear to be the case, which is a pity.

But I am hoping they have sculpted the Targetmaster gun to be able to plug into the front slot of Blurr's vehicle mode, where the tap pops up... either into the tab (which is there to make the Titanmaster's vehicle level) or the slot that the tab folds into.

With the way TakaraTomy designers will sometimes add in things "just in case" of a future addition, I am surprised that they didn't put a post hole between the tab and the Autobot symbol (on the vehicle mode), even just to have the regular gun plug in there.
    Well, I would be surprised if they don't design Haywire to plug onto Blurr, since they are going to all the trouble of creating the Targetmaster "Nebulon" in the first place, and pack it in with another toy.

To be honest, with the rarity of the Legends Blurr (commanding high prices on the secondary market), I could see TakaraTomy doing a second run to coincide with the release of Haywire... but not necessarily with any sculpting changes to accommodate Haywire - just to cash in on it, because there will be a lot more people wanting the Blurr toy now, and it is currently the hardest one to find.

Oh well. $50 says they'll just jam Haywire where his regular gun goes in vehicle mode and call it a day.

bowspearer Guest

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Ah... (having a look) that does appear to be the case, which is a pity.

But I am hoping they have sculpted the Targetmaster gun to be able to plug into the front slot of Blurr's vehicle mode, where the tap pops up... either into the tab (which is there to make the Titanmaster's vehicle level) or the slot that the tab folds into.
    I thought about that, but I seriously doubt that there'll be enough clearance. I know there definitely wont be on the side ports with the width of that gun mode.

I actually wouldn't be surprised if some third party doesn't release a modified shield with the gun port moulded into it. It's definitely the sort of thing the likes of Dr Wu would do.

Just popped an order on amazon and thought whn I looked at the cart,
    Phew! Thats a lotta toys at once!

I thought the movie was supposed to give me a break from the awesome legends toys.... Only 2 months break it seems.

Also on the Blurr front, perhaps there'll be a way to stick it on using the blue stand thing somehow. Should be easy enough to use as a peg.

FatalityPitt Guest

New pics of the Headmaster/Targetmaster figures.

https://www.seibertron.com/transform...masters/38632/

White Leo/Daburo looks nice!