Page 316 of 515 FirstFirst ... 296306311312313314315316317318319320321326336 ... LastLast
Results 3,151 to 3,160 of 5147

Thread: QLD Transformers Sightings.

Quote Originally Posted by kwanzaabot View Post
    The Big W website is advertising wave 2 PotP Voyager and Legends-class figures.

Anyone seen them in-store yet?
    Not yet kwanzaabot. Most likely they are stock images provided by Hasbro, but stores don't always know which waves they have in stock or on the way. Might be why it listed Assorted rather than allowing you t purchase character names. TRU.com.au did it last year with Titans Return, when they were clogged with Wave 1.

It's possible that Wave 2 is in the BIGW warehouse, yet to be unpacked. But NZ got Wave 3 just last week, and seem to have skipped Wave 2. If you really want to be sure, they are in stock at Amazon and other online retailers.
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

With how hit-or-miss Hasbro's QC seems to be lately, I'm content to get my Generations figs in-store. I have to wait a little longer, but I don't have to worry about shipping costs, and there's (nearly) no hassle if I need to return it.

Was in Myer Queen street Mall today. All wave 1 studio series were there except Grimlock.
    I got deluxe crowbar and stinger with the buy 2 and get %20 percent off sale. They didn't scan at 20% off but the cashier made a quick phone call and punched in the 20% off. If your still after Blackout or Stinger, they only had one each remaining when i left.

Jellico is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Myer Carindale.

Studio Series.
    Prime
    Crowbar
    Bee
    Starscream
    Grimlock

Fort Max is in the Clearance section. Was $369. Now $300

Friday afternoon at Garden City...

ToysRUs - restocked the POTP Leaders (wave 1).

And, new Rescue Bots - wave 2 Flip Racer 3-pack (Quickshadow, Boulder, Heatwave), and the newest trackset with yet another Flip Racer Blurr toy.

Picked up Power of the Primes wave 2 Legends at Kmart Helensvale.
    Last edited by Bowser The Second; 30th April 2018 at 01:11 AM.

Oh man. I've got the day off today. Do I go all the way to Helensvale? Awful tempting.

Robina Toys R Us (yes, still open!) has done a *massive* restock of PoTp Wave 1 figures (half a dozen Starscreams and Grimlock at the Voyager size class, and the same for Leader Optimus and Rodimus). Same deal with the deluxe figures, but no new restock of Legends or Prime Masters

They've also done a massive restock of the Movie Studio Series Deluxes and Voyagers, and I finally sighted my first Leader Blackout. There are three of them, but only 1 Grimlock. My guess is they put a few cases out and the Grims got sold. It's the umpteenth release of the mold so I left him for others.

Robina Kmart has just been gutted of all Transformers and Star Wars toys. Empty pegs and no Wave 2 figures
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

Loads of PotP wave 2 legends at Garden City Toys r Us. Every other shop at Garbo has a pretty barren robot selection, tho.

Found POTP Wave 2 Legends at Toys R Us Maroochydore. About 3 of each left. Bought a Battleslash and Roadtrap.