Page 48 of 68 FirstFirst ... 2838434445464748495051525358 ... LastLast

Thread: Clearance Pricing

The Big W at Waverly Gardens had a Trypticon with a $209 clearance tag.

And also there were no signs but Titan Masters have had a price reduction to $6.

Victorion box set on closeout at ThinkGeek:

http://www.thinkgeek.com/product/isgq/

US$36.99 plus shipping (UPS Expedited US$26.21 or UPS Express Saver US$33.22)

Don't forget Cashrewards with 3.50% cashback for existing customers or 6.30% for new customers.

^ thanks for the heads up Meeeggs. Didn't get her but did pick up other non-TF stuff.

Don’t know if it is every big W but the one in Sunbury has clearance tags up for its leader class TLK figures. Down to $39 they only had 1 Megatron and 1 Prime there

1 step uge Dragonstorm for $39 at Kmart Toombul Qld.

https://imgur.com/a/7Gk0j (cant seem to load the image from the imgur mobile app)
    "I am not a gun. I'm hitting people with a hammer. On Mars."
    The Iron Giant / David Wildgoose

Peter Alexander has the Transformers licensed pjs' up for clearance 40% off.
    I bought the pants for $39 down from $75 from Sydney Airport PA on Monday and the lady said it should be country wide sales prices.
    There weren't any of the boxer shorts left, just the long leg pants both styles and the Bumblebee long sleeve top.
    Once they have been on sale for 2 weeks they will then be moved onto the DFO sites.

Quote Originally Posted by Caffinetron View Post
    Peter Alexander has the Transformers licensed pjs' up for clearance 40% off.
    I bought the pants for $39 down from $75 from Sydney Airport PA on Monday and the lady said it should be country wide sales prices.
    There weren't any of the boxer shorts left, just the long leg pants both styles and the Bumblebee long sleeve top.
    Once they have been on sale for 2 weeks they will then be moved onto the DFO sites.
    That didn't take long... but I'm not surprised, as the prices were way too premium for items that didn't look or feel too much better than items at Kmart or Target (for a tenth of the price).

Yeah I tend to agree but they feel good.
    Wore them last night as it was finally cool enough to wear pants like that in QLD and they are pretty darn comfortable. I am sure after a wash or 2 they will still stay comfortable unlike the KMart etc ones which loose their newness pretty quick.

Convoid is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Big W has Titans Return Voyagers reduced to $30 (save $19). Probably only Broadside available though.

Target had a $8 clearance tag on Titan Masters today