Thread: Horrorcon Help!

Default Horrorcon Help!

I finally got my long awaited Apeface today! but the poor bugger has issues being in bot mode!

BEHOLD!

I'm hoping I missed some small but vital step of Transformation here cos he ain't standing right!

Nope they are very weak in the back end unfortuanately, I'd call it a design flaw unless of course I'm like you and have missed something.

after fooling around with him I've come up with a solution to floppy back, using the ape arms, move the arms until they click under the ape legs below the round ankle bit, fits snug and no more floppy back!

so you did have the instruction manual (saw your acquistion post)

I tried fixing mine and its ultra hard. Its a flaw of the design as that joint has to support so much weight and it will quickly give.

I recommend that you use the Shoulders as you did and not try to fix it as its damn hard and easy to damage.
    ________
    Kawasaki Gpz900R
    Last edited by kup; 22nd March 2011 at 02:33 PM.

I push the ape legs all the way back and fold the ape feet back too so that they lock the ape arms in place and keep the backpack up. Yeah, mine got loose like after less than a year after I got that thing in '87... so I've been doing that longer than some folks here have been alive!

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    I push the ape legs all the way back and fold the ape feet back too so that they lock the ape arms in place and keep the backpack up. Yeah, mine got loose like after less than a year after I got that thing in '87... so I've been doing that longer than some folks here have been alive!
    Yeah, by about 2 years.