Page 100 of 105 FirstFirst ... 80909596979899100101102103104 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,000 of 1047

Thread: The Price Check/What is it worth Thread

Galvatran Guest

Quote Originally Posted by ampoldj View Post
    This is weird reading this thread when i realized Red Hot Chilli is playing at the workshop
    Can't stop

Hey All,
    I have A MIB MP-4S I am thinking about selling. I can't find any completed listing on Ebay and I imagine this guy is probably dreaming...

Ebay Sale 1

This one probably more so...

Ebay Sale 2

Any ideas on what it's worth MIB?

As I understand it was limited to 2010 copies for the Japanese Market and 2010 copies for the HK Asian market.

I believe I have the later as the collector card has C1 at the front of the Serial Number.

Any suggestions would be appreciated

Quote Originally Posted by Ravagecat View Post
    Hey All,
    I have A MIB MP-4S I am thinking about selling. I can't find any completed listing on Ebay and I imagine this guy is probably dreaming...

Ebay Sale 1

Ebay Sale 2

As I understand it was limited to 2010 copies for the Japanese Market and 2010 copies for the HK Asian market.

I believe I have the later as the collector card has C1 at the front of the Serial Number.

$470-$800 Max.
    This based on what you can get them for through Asian suppliers... MISB ones by the way.
    That does not include shipping here... probably add another $50-70.
    I'd suggest you keep it instead.
    I notice a couple of Asian collectors off loading this now so it's impacting on the resale value.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravagecat View Post
    Hey All,

Ebay Sale 1

Ebay Sale 2

Usually goes for around $600 MIB, I was watching them sometime last year over a few momths, pretty slim pickings around at the moment so you may get more on e-bay.
    I still function.....................while killing threads. ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by ChlorHex View Post
    $470-$800 Max.
    This based on what you can get them for through Asian suppliers... MISB ones by the way.
    That does not include shipping here... probably add another $50-70.
    I'd suggest you keep it instead.
    I notice a couple of Asian collectors off loading this now so it's impacting on the resale value.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetfire in the sky View Post
    Usually goes for around $600 MIB, I was watching them sometime last year over a few momths, pretty slim pickings around at the moment so you may get more on e-bay.
    Thanks For the input. Appreciated

Hi guys I'm looking to sell off all of my Movie toys I have currrently used Transformerland's pricing guide to get an idea but is there much demand for the movie toys MISB?
    Xbox Live - Morgatron84
    PSN - Bullzye111
    Twitter- Morgatron84

Quote Originally Posted by Darksaber View Post
    Hi guys I'm looking to sell off all of my Movie toys I have currrently used Transformerland's pricing guide to get an idea but is there much demand for the movie toys MISB?
    Don't think so, there isn't a lot of demand for the movie stuff.
    WANTED BOTS: G1: Horri-bull, Snarler, Mainframe, Chop Shop, Ransack CHUG: Spin Out, Cordon, Brotropolis Rescue MASTERPIECE: Acid Storm
    ENERGON: Six Shot

Use current RRPs for anything sealed, and go down from there if the toys are loose.

I am thinking of selling my reissue G1 predaking. Its been on display and has all the stickers applied. The box has some wear and is not mint but the figures are all in good condition and all the contents are there. Its the 2004 reissue that is in original colours. I have not shopped for G1 stuff for a long time so I am not sure what this goes for these days. I dont see many for sale, plenty of the gold reissue, very few of the original coloured version. Cheers for any help.
    Spiderken Away!

2004 reissue Predaking would've cost you 14700JPY including consumption tax before shipping. Adjusting for inflation that's the equivalent of 15386JPY today which is about $200.