Page 681 of 833 FirstFirst ... 661671676677678679680681682683684685686691701 ... LastLast
Results 6,801 to 6,810 of 8329

Thread: VIC Transformers Sightings.

Sea Spray and Cosmos about 25 pieces at Waverley Gardens Big W still at $5 each plus 3 Crowbars and 1Bumblebee and Ratchet from studio series. No wave 2 of POTP.

hYpNoS is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by Galvatran View Post
    Wonder if they put a For Sale sign up for that 'talking' Movie Prime statue.

I get ya. It's an inconvience to have to trek to the other side of the plaza. Should all be in the one localised spot.

Next time borrow those mobile scooters. Race ya!
    Still nope on that sign but I guess it'll be sent back to hasbro from the looks of it, as for the other stores I actually ran out of time, I don't mind the trek since I normally do 5hour+ walks around the cbd just time was against me lol

TRU chadstone getting cleared out but still quite a few studio series figures

Kmart chadstone had POTP Inferno but I couldn't see any deluxe wave 2. Also had some studio series

Target chadstone had heeaaapps of POTP deluxe wave 1 still and a few other figures as well.

Quote Originally Posted by philby View Post

Kmart chadstone had POTP Inferno but I couldn't see any deluxe wave 2. Also had some studio series

Target chadstone had heeaaapps of POTP deluxe wave 1 still and a few other figures as well.
    Did you see any Studio Series leader class figures at Chaddie TRU by any chance? Or only the smaller ones?

M-Bot's Customs logo by M-bot2011

To follow M's Toy Customs of Facebook, visit: https://www.facebook.com/MsToyCustoms
    While you're there, click the "LIKE" button!

Quote Originally Posted by philby View Post

Does Toyworld Chadstone have leader TLK toys reduced to $40 like other Toyworlds?

Quote Originally Posted by shockNwave View Post
    Does Toyworld Chadstone have leader TLK toys reduced to $40 like other Toyworlds?
    When I was there last Friday the TLK leader toys (Megatron and Dragonstorm) were at full price $95.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    When I was there last Friday the TLK leader toys (Megatron and Dragonstorm) were at full price $95.
    The same can't be said for the Toyworlds of Southland and Fountain Gate.

I didn't pay much attention to actual classes or specific figures sorry, just that there were a lot of studio series available.
    Toyworld was closed when I went past sorry

Galvatran Guest

TK Maxx Southern Cross had been looted of TR Ramhorn and Deluxe PE Sqweeks by the time I got there this morning. They kindly left behind Deluxe PE Drift & some TR Titan Masters...

TRU South Morang was swimming in studio series voyagers as well as MP Barricade.

TK Maxx Broadmeadows had PE Sqweeks, Drift and Steelbane. Also a lone TR Ramhorn.