Page 685 of 833 FirstFirst ... 665675680681682683684685686687688689690695705 ... LastLast
Results 6,841 to 6,850 of 8329

Thread: VIC Transformers Sightings.

Ended up at Fountain Gate today, unplanned. Was hoping to find Tailgate at Myer but only Battleslash. No new Prime Masters either.

Saw Dragonstorm ($40) and Skyshadow at Toy Kingdom along with Cyberverse toys (ultra, warrior, 1 step, legion). No TLK deluxes though.

Saw some shelf tags for Cyberverse (legion, 1step, warrior) at Kmart but no price on them

And cross posted:

I’ve been to three TRU stores in the last 24 hours (Doncaster, Moorabin and Fountain Gate) and each is really down to the dregs of content. Lego sets are gone. Most Transformers have gone - but I’ve seen multiple Titan Master Brawn. The only toyline with a fair bit of stock in all stores has been Star Wars.

Brimbank Target have 2 Voyager Studio Series Megatrons and 1 Brawl. Heaps of Wave 1 Deluxes for Studio Series and PotP.

Target Caroline Springs had 1 Alchemist Prime and Alpha Trion. 3 Battleslashs and 1 Roadtrap, no Tailgates sadly.

highpoint
    toysrus is basically empty except i got their transformer sign above where the figures were that said transformers... for free
    toy world had more 40$ leaders all 3 of them
    and target... wave 3 voyagers with some wave 2 ss
    i grabbed megatron and my cousin got inferno

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    Ended up at Fountain Gate today, unplanned. Was hoping to find Tailgate at Myer but only Battleslash. No new Prime Masters either.

Saw Dragonstorm ($40) and Skyshadow at Toy Kingdom along with Cyberverse toys (ultra, warrior, 1 step, legion). No TLK deluxes though.

Saw some shelf tags for Cyberverse (legion, 1step, warrior) at Kmart but no price on them

And cross posted:

I’ve been to three TRU stores in the last 24 hours (Doncaster, Moorabin and Fountain Gate) and each is really down to the dregs of content. Lego sets are gone. Most Transformers have gone - but I’ve seen multiple Titan Master Brawn. The only toyline with a fair bit of stock in all stores has been Star Wars.
    Probably out of your way but target Werribee has tailgate

Could someone tell me where the wave 2 SS figures have been found?

Quote Originally Posted by Nibblepo View Post
    Could someone tell me where the wave 2 SS figures have been found?
    Try Kmart and Target. Higher chances there.

I'm at Chadstone and only items of interest are 1x Inferno at both K-mart and Target.

Anyone been to TRU Frankston? I'll be in the area tomorrow and might hit it up.
    WANTED BOTS: G1: Horri-bull, Snarler, Mainframe, Chop Shop, Ransack CHUG: Spin Out, Cordon, Brotropolis Rescue MASTERPIECE: Acid Storm
    ENERGON: Six Shot

Quote Originally Posted by CHILENO20 View Post
    Anyone been to TRU Frankston? I'll be in the area tomorrow and might hit it up.
    Dont bother, the only things of worth is the sheer amount of star wars stuff left, just a couple of hounds and berserkers at most today

Any Snarl, Sludge or Rippersnapper spotted in the west or city area?
    Seeking the Following:
    - CW Brawl
    - Earthrise Runabout
    - Earthrise Thrust