Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: any help with id?

Default any help with id?

these are figures i cannot identify or at least in the coloring,any help would be greatly appreciated!
    Last edited by tjparkside; 20th August 2011 at 12:54 AM.

Blaze, Sizzle, Stalker, Sparkstalker

All Euro Transformers, Stalker is Euro G1, the others are G2. I think.

Stalker is the only one that's Australasian/European. The others are G2 which aren't exclusive to any Hasbro market region.

Heh, interesting mistransformation on Sparkstalker's robot mode there... he looks like a new enrolment at Hogwarts wearing the sorting hat. "GRYFFINDOR!"

Heh, I thought they were all Euro only. Thanks for clarifying it for me and tjparkside

Quote Originally Posted by 1AZRAEL1 View Post
    Heh, I thought they were all Euro only. Thanks for clarifying it for me and tjparkside

NAh they were available everywhere else hehehehe found some in Southeast Asian markets too but then again southeast asia gets everything while Australia ......
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Quote Originally Posted by 1AZRAEL1 View Post
    Azrael, you were right in the first place - they are all Euro/Australasian exclusives - G2 Sparkstalker, Blaze and Sizzle were only released by the European branch of Hasbro and were not US toys.

Tjparkside, if you don't want Sparkstalker, I might be interested in purchasing him.

Quote Originally Posted by Sky Shadow View Post
    Azrael, you were right in the first place - they are all Euro/Australasian exclusives - G2 Sparkstalker, Blaze and Sizzle were only released by the European branch of Hasbro and were not US toys.

Tjparkside, if you don't want Sparkstalker, I might be interested in purchasing him.
    You beat me to it

Thanks. I know the figures coz I have all of them, but not full knowledge of their origin. I just kind of guessed

Quote Originally Posted by kup View Post
    You beat me to it
    Like vultures

Out of curiosity, and not to derail it, what is the going rate these days for him?

Sparkstalker isn't mis-transformed, he just has a new hat!

tj, Stalker (the big one) comes with a large white rocket. Do you have one of those anywhere?

Eagerly waiting for Masterpiece Meister