Page 8 of 25 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121318 ... LastLast

Thread: Kal El Reviews:

will watch them when i get back in adelaide, look forward to a heap of reviews by then man!

Quote Originally Posted by SkyWarp91 View Post
    will watch them when i get back in adelaide, look forward to a heap of reviews by then man!
    Enjoy
    Follow me on twitter:
    @Kal_ElofKrypton
    @Soundwaves_cast

Over 2000 video views!!! not much but im getting there, thanks guys, please keep watching and tell your friends and share the vids
    https://www.youtube.com/user/KalELof...7?feature=mhee
    Follow me on twitter:
    @Kal_ElofKrypton
    @Soundwaves_cast

TFC TOYS Herclules: MadBlender review is up https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kO4V...I&feature=plcp
    Follow me on twitter:
    @Kal_ElofKrypton
    @Soundwaves_cast

Mad blender review is up only 1 more to go until hercules!
    Follow me on twitter:
    @Kal_ElofKrypton
    @Soundwaves_cast

In the process of doing the next review, please watch and enjoy my other reviews and subscribe
    Follow me on twitter:
    @Kal_ElofKrypton
    @Soundwaves_cast

3000 channel view and going strong!!! Thanks guys please keep supporting me I love doing the reviews! Subscribe too
    Follow me on twitter:
    @Kal_ElofKrypton
    @Soundwaves_cast

Cyberverse commander ironhide review is up http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XlDfEnyrvLg&feature=plcp
    Follow me on twitter:
    @Kal_ElofKrypton
    @Soundwaves_cast

I've watched a few of your reviews now and I like that you don't mess about and just get on with the review unlike so many other reviewers. It's also funny to hear you swearing when you're struggling to rotate a hand out or get a difficult pin to tab in when most other reviewers are so careful with their language. The only other reviewer I can think of who frequently swears is Thew and it distinguishes you both from the more PC and generally dull reviewers. It would be nice if you also incorporated a more personal assessment of the character, and how you think the mould fits him. It's something that Thew does really well, and in my opinion makes his videos really stand out from the crowd.

The only criticism I have is that you often start muttering or seem to lose track of your thoughts. It might be worth making a vague script that you can refer back to to help keep on track.

Quote Originally Posted by nofacej View Post
    I've watched a few of your reviews now and I like that you don't mess about and just get on with the review unlike so many other reviewers. It's also funny to hear you swearing when you're struggling to rotate a hand out or get a difficult pin to tab in when most other reviewers are so careful with their language. The only other reviewer I can think of who frequently swears is Thew and it distinguishes you both from the more PC and generally dull reviewers. It would be nice if you also incorporated a more personal assessment of the character, and how you think the mould fits him. It's something that Thew does really well, and in my opinion makes his videos really stand out from the crowd.

The only criticism I have is that you often start muttering or seem to lose track of your thoughts. It might be worth making a vague script that you can refer back to to help keep on track.
    Thank you for the support and suggestions I will take it on board
    Follow me on twitter:
    @Kal_ElofKrypton
    @Soundwaves_cast