Thread: Sharkticons - Which are the best?

Default Sharkticons - Which are the best?

I'm curious to know which Sharkticons are considered the best, and work best with the Masterpiece line.
    Which brings us to where we are today...

Unique toys look more G1 apparently, but they're scaled more for Generations. The iGear ones are bigger but apparently are more Generations "stylised". All this stuff I've heard in reviews so I'm not 100% certain about this dibble I'm spouting.

PS Edit: google images make either toy line look good next to MP Grimlock

CoRDS is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

I have a set of UT sharkies and they go quite well next to mp08 grimlock. they really are some cute little sharkie things

For an MP Shelf the UT Sharkticons for certain, I have 3 and one Igear one.
    The UT ones are technically smaller, but will work better with MP's for the following reasons.
    More G1 like
    Chromed eyes
    And most of all their head size is closer to an MP figure, this gives them a dwarf like appearance, but means they look about right next to an MP car despite being half the size, at last in my opinion.

Igear's Sharkticon takes a more CHUG route of updating the design and, while ever so slightly bigger, his smaller head makes him look more like a Classics toy, I think with a more modernized look.

As for the best, dunno I guess I like the UT one's, though Igear's have certain advantages. Bear in mind the Sharkies are UT's oldest product, and while the quality was fine for a new release, they have come a long way in one year.

CoRDS is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

If u want some get them from tfidownunder as he has a special on them at the moment

Quote Originally Posted by Tober View Post
    I'm curious to know which Sharkticons are considered the best, and work best with the Masterpiece line.
    ...Depends which scene of the movie you are looking at lol.. against Mp Rodimus, a bit small, but against Mp grimlock I think it's fairly spot on