Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: peeved

Default peeved

what are ones rights when dealing with egg throwers?
    can u prosecute them? if u catch them on video can u convict them?

what are your rights

TheDirtyDigger Guest

If you've been hit with an egg then that's assault and the thrower can be charged.

MV75 is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

You have the right to express post your right foot up their arse.
    Code:
    O o 
      _
     / --------------------------------
    |      IMMA FIRIN MA LAZAR!!!
     \_--------------------------------

this reminds me of my fiancee's sister's car that got egged while driving along Princes Highway.....*haha*

Gut 'em!!!!! that is assault, they should be charged, if video'd present a formal complaint to the police to have those miscreants blottered!
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Yes, it's a form of assault. It's too late now, but you could have physically retaliated as self-defence (with equal or lesser physical force). I'd recommend reporting it to the police so that they're aware that someone's doing some egging around the area. It might help them if they ever catch the guy later on.

I was training once in a Kung Fu class in a school hall when a bunch of teenagers ran by and threw two paper bags full of eggs into the hall. Within less than a second the entire class ran out and gave chase. They attempted to scale over a fence but we caught the straggler and put him in a rather painful restraining hold - using him effectively as a hostage to get the other two boys back. Sure enough they returned and we reported all three of them to the police.

I'm sure those boys had no idea who we were or what we were doing in that hall - they probably just saw the lights on and knew there were people inside... probably assumed we were some Tai Chi/Yoga/Pilates class. They were wrong (well, we do some Tai Chi, but it's fighting Tai Chi ).

Pulse is offline Rank 1 - New or Inactive

If they're not throwing them out of a car's back window, you grab the teenage SOB by the scruff of the neck, give him a couple of clean punches to the face, grab another egg off him & then proceed to shove it where the sun don't shine...

i was egged by my greatest enemy, at the tiime, i wont post the details of my revenge, as that would probably lead to my arrest

Go to the cops, they might do something

My brother's car got egged during muckup day this year.

If I got a photo or caught what school they were from I wouldn't hesitate to get them suspended from doing their exams from their own school !

Muckup day goes too far when you vandalize other people's property.

Muckup days are pointless. They're banned by most schools now (I'm surprised to hear that some schools still allow it).

Quote Originally Posted by Pulse
    If they're not throwing them out of a car's back window, you grab the teenage SOB by the scruff of the neck, give him a couple of clean punches to the face, grab another egg off him & then proceed to shove it where the sun don't shine...
    Then watch them counter-sue you for assault and battery occasioning grievious bodily harm. *rolls.eyes* Restraints far more legally passable (as your intention isn't to harm them but to prevent them from harming you). That's why police, guards etc. use them. Teachers are also now permitted to physically restrain students if they are acting in a way that would cause immediate harm to themselves or others. I've had to do it on a few occasions and I have a friend who works in a school for kids with severe intellectual disabilities and he has to physically restrain kids on a regular basis for their own good. The restraints he uses aren't really painful... just to stop the kids from harming themselves or others. The idea of civil self-defence is to neutralise thugs without becoming a thug. Using excessive force in self-defence is legally not permitted.