Page 28 of 467 FirstFirst ... 81823242526272829303132333848 ... LastLast

Thread: The Computer/Console Gaming Thread

It works surprisingly well, only the marine is hit hardest without a mouse/keyboard combo. But in ALIENS vs PREDATOR, the marine is an after thought IMO.

I own a PS3 and XBOX 360.

I prefer the 360 more as it has a better variety of games.

I bought Bioshock 2.5 years ago and played a bit and put it down.Due to playing other games, I never got back into it.

With the release of Bioshock 2, I restarted playing Bioshock from scratch and am thoughly enjoying it.

I read some reviews on Bioshock 2 and you get to be Big Daddy!

Is anyone else playing Heavy Rain? About 3 hours in and it's incredible!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Ed View Post
    I own a PS3 and XBOX 360.

I prefer the 360 more as it has a better variety of games.

I bought Bioshock 2.5 years ago and played a bit and put it down.Due to playing other games, I never got back into it.

With the release of Bioshock 2, I restarted playing Bioshock from scratch and am thoughly enjoying it.

I read some reviews on Bioshock 2 and you get to be Big Daddy!
    omg you get to be a big daddy in bioshock 2?!

PS3's all over the world are bricking today bcoz of and leap year programming error. So far its just the 'Fat' consoles. Apparently there's a sync error with the psn.

Error code is 8001050F. You can't connect to PS Network but you can still browse online with the PS3. WTF right?

Games not working so far for all the fattie owners:
    Heavy Rain
    MAG
    Dragon Age
    MW2
    Madden 10.
    Basically everything people want to play atm. Sony are 'working on it'
    Dont do anything drastic like formating your system. That wont work, the error is a firmware error.

Stay upto date with http://www.twitter.com/sonyplaystation
    MEGATRON Without PRIME is like Bacon without Eggs.

Thanks for the news! My friend borrowed my fat PS3 and is returning it tonight. Guess I won't be turning it on so soon then...

Quote Originally Posted by Autocon View Post
    omg you get to be a big daddy in bioshock 2?!
    sure do

However in Bioshock you get to play Big Daddy at the end.

Apparently the sequel is set 10 years after the first game.

Bioshock was an awesome game to play. I thoroughly enjoyed it.

There is a multiplayer available in Bioshock 2!

Got called in to work today on my day off, so instead of getting paid for the few hours the boss gave me 'Final Fantasy XIII' for the PS3. Should have seen the grin on my face. About to finish Chapter 2, and apart from a toilet break and posting this, I haven't been able to tear myself away from the screen since I got home. This game frakking rules.

Sucks I have to work for the next five days otherwise I wouldn't leave the house.

I just got Sonic and Sega allstars racing. Not bad at all. Pretty good fun although obviously a great homage to mario kart, but it is copied well. Lots of fun and REALLY fast! Have noticed a bit of the jerks going on in the PS3 version when things get hectic, the only let down so far.

They have included some cool characters that I was pleased about. I had a little fangasm to discover that Fanatsy Zone's Opa-opa was a playable character. They have lots of nods to other Sega franchises in the trophies (altered beats, afterburner, outrunners, wonderboy etc) but it wuld have been better for there to be less Sonic Characters and others istead. I mean they included Big the Cat... WTF?!??? I would have much preferred Ax Battler/Tyrus Flare or Wonderboy, or even the Daytona car (which before you laugh was playable in Fighters Megamix). The ninja from Shinobi would have been pretty cool too.

Aside from that though, the game is ace. Sixaxis control for those who like it like that and lots o people can play. I also picked up the DS version coz it was $40 and its very stipped down. Compared to DS Mario Kart, Mario is superior, but that would have been developed from scratch, not just as a port. Still fun, online works well, just grphics cut down somewhat, but if that was the only you had played it would be fine.

Overall
    PS3 8/10
    DS 7/10