Thread: ML Wolverine series help!

Default ML Wolverine series help!

Okay, so ML's Wolverine series figs are coming out this week in Australia. Which figure do you guys recommend I buy and why?

Sabretooth or Cyclops?

My current figures I have are X Force Wolverine and Daken. So which of the two I mentioned would you guys recommend me?

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by comicmofo View Post
    Okay, so ML's Wolverine series figs are coming out this week in Australia. Which figure do you guys recommend I buy and why?

Sabretooth or Cyclops?

My current figures I have are X Force Wolverine and Daken. So which of the two I mentioned would you guys recommend me?

Thanks!
    my opinions, the are all good, cyclops is teh same mould as the new hawkeye/bucky, Sabertooth is Hyperions mould, Emma is a brand new mould i think and you get a puck. Wolvy is the same mould as the Xforce one just different colour scheme.

Quote Originally Posted by comicmofo View Post

Sabretooth or Cyclops?

Thanks!
    Source?

Cat is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Sounds like Sabretooth may fit your theme a bit better. I think he looks a bit bare personally, but still nice (he looks great with ML13 Loki's shawl though).

I'm a Cyclops fan, so am biased to him, and it is a decent enough rendition of that costume (I don't think the Phoenix 5 variant has been sighted, which I'd ignore anyway).

Such a shame they ditched the best figure of them all. That Rogue looked beautiful.
    Looking To Buy Either Siege Or Earthrise Ratchet, and Buzzworthy SS86 ER Cliffjumper.

Quote Originally Posted by Cat View Post
    (I don't think the Phoenix 5 variant has been sighted, which I'd ignore anyway).
    I'd heard they'd canned the Phoenix 5 version as it wasn't a recent comic or some such pisspoor excuse. Shame as it looked very nice.

So did this actually come out locally? I haven't seen it anywhere...

Cat is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Exclusive to Previews, so comic stores would be your best bet. I'd ring around first, as I doubt many bothered.

BBTS also has them for sale, cases only. Not sure where else, but I'm assuming Entertainment Earth would too.
    Looking To Buy Either Siege Or Earthrise Ratchet, and Buzzworthy SS86 ER Cliffjumper.