HI fellow fans.
Um my name is josh lol, only really just got back into collecting transformers since I was a little kid, did buy some here and there but I must admit I do prefer the ww2 planes so if any one can tell me what other ones are out there besides lugnut and highbrow.

My collection is a couple of g2 planes which I can't find their names on the net sadly. Plus my prize and joy lugnut from the recent line. I am trying to get the highbrow but sadly I think I missed out on him, if some one can help me get him that would be awesome! Oh and the War For Cybertron set.

I do have some gobots in my collection so don't hate me lol. I don't know what else to say I really want to get into the community but not so much as a full scale collector because as a student I dont have a lot of time or cash. So if any one can help me get highbrow (as I love that figure, I think he looks awesome) that would be awesome. Also does any one know if there are any other ww2 bots please let me know.

Well I think that is all I can really tell about myself for now I guess umm I help I can contribute to this forum and I do plan on sticking around for a while and sticking by the rules of course as every one else does. I may not know a lot but if there is any way I can help out others I am more then willing to help.

Josh M