Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Transformers Door Mats

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    It should mean that these are sold at other places as well.
    So far it's only been at GameTraders that I've seen them. They could be import items, because as well as local stock GT import a few select items (they often have Japanese blind boxes and prize figures for example) from overseas.
    Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Is there a company name on the tag that we can look up and maybe ask if they are selling them to any major retailers.
    Damn lol I was at 2 different GT today, if I had of seen this post I would have checked.
    If it helps the same company seems to make a few different doormats as I saw Marvel and DC themed mats with similar tags, but yeah I'll check next time, hopefully in a few days time.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkHyren View Post
    but yeah I'll check next time, hopefully in a few days time.
    Update to this, I went into GT today since I was nearby but they had sold out, so I asked the staff about them. Seems they are part of a new range of merchandise that Impact Posters are doing.
    They have a few designs on offer (LINK) so maybe it's just a test run with GT for now and they will be available at other vendors soon.
    I expect BigW and Kmart would be possible stores to end up stocking them since they have the posters from Impact, but we'll have to wait and see.

Product page for Autobot mat: http://www.impactposters.com/shopexd.asp?id=7952
    Product page for Decepticon mat: http://www.impactposters.com/shopexd.asp?id=7953