Page 316 of 316 FirstFirst ... 296306311312313314315316
Results 3,151 to 3,157 of 3157

Thread: premiumcollectables (Australia) new items and updates

Quote Originally Posted by Robot_art View Post
    asked them over three months ago why my Ditka order was not showing as unfulfilled and was instead showing as blank( normally it says unfulfilled or fulfilled) but nothing. Is the general opinion they they are just going through a hard time and we should cut them slack or are people thinking they are on the dodge?....ok rant over....for now, but god help them I have more impotent rant in me...so....much....more
    I suspect your Ditka was ordered with something else? Was that something else already delivered?

Is the "blank" you mention actually the word "partial" that just shows up in a white-ish font and therefore looks blank on some monitors?

Try clicking and dragging your mouse over the "blank"

Kranix is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by DaptoDog View Post
    Via their Twitter account, there will be no weekly update this week. However, they are moving these updates to the PC website rather than Facebook starting Monday next week. Here's hoping for a MP Inferno update.
    Thanks for the info, that's a good change I think.

I really hope to hear something about Inferno!

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

That change means they don't need to hear your whinge publicly.
    In some ways good but we loose transparency here.

Quote Originally Posted by drifand View Post
    That change means they don't need to hear your whinge publicly.
    In some ways good but we loose transparency here.
    What transparency is being lost? The vocal unhappy customers* post negative comments... they go unanswered except by other customers that (more often than not) just spout off the list of things they're still waiting for that has nothing to do with the original post or the other comments.

I know there's a lot of unhappy customers out there, most of which are just ill-informed about the way PC operates. That's still PC's fault for not putting a big flashing sign on the front of the webpage that says "Click here to learn how we offer the best prices!"

But, I concede that ETAs are getting blown out in the last 6 months beyond PC's historical norm.

*not going to venture a guess as to the ratio of happy/unhappy, but I'm guessing there's a lot of silent content people out there.

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by OptimusNerd View Post
    What transparency is being lost? The vocal unhappy customers* post negative comments... they go unanswered except by other customers that (more often than not) just spout off the list of things they're still waiting for that has nothing to do with the original post or the other comments.

I know there's a lot of unhappy customers out there, most of which are just ill-informed about the way PC operates. That's still PC's fault for not putting a big flashing sign on the front of the webpage that says "Click here to learn how we offer the best prices!"

But, I concede that ETAs are getting blown out in the last 6 months beyond PC's historical norm.

*not going to venture a guess as to the ratio of happy/unhappy, but I'm guessing there's a lot of silent content people out there.
    transparency in the sense that you can see who has received what and who are still waiting for what.

I dont think the ratio is that high, especially how things are going this year.
    I hope it come to their senses not to take high volume orders as the wait times are way beyond norm.

I find it weird that they didn't put the same message on fb as they did on twitter. Putting the update only on their website is a bad move as it'll most likely increase the amount of comments about product updates/service reviews on every listing they put up

Premium Collectables
    April 5 at 1:07pm ·
    Thanks to those who completed the survey, we will share some of the main results next week.

It's now the 21st and i haven't seen any results.

What is happening with BC ( few started calling them budget collectables, they call themselves beyond caring)