Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: GEN Quickslinger/Slingshot & Brake-Neck/Wildrider NOT coming to AUS

Looks like you've made made news on Seibertron (and now TFW) with this Griffin. You need to start charging.

Quote Originally Posted by Handsprime View Post
    Now there's something you don't hear everyday, but I guess it makes sense since you never grew up with Slingshot and Wildrider.
    Armada and Cybertron for the win!
    "Save the rebellion! Save the dream!" - Saw Gerrera

Hmmm, do I pay $55 and get motormaster now? Or do I wait a little bit longer till he comes out in retail and save a few $$$?
    I paid $49 for optimus from kmart and $55 for motormaster ($43 + $12 shipping). To pay an extra $6 and delivered to my house to save from multiple trips to the shops to see if wave 2 is finally instock was worth it.

Having at least already gotten quickslinger means I have a full superion (minus air raid) and a full menasor (no black jack and still using off road, brake neck is on his own).

Have you gotten any other stunticons or haven't found any yet? I wanted menasor from the start so it was an easy decision to get it off ebay.

Quote Originally Posted by Deano85 View Post
    I paid $49 for optimus from kmart and $55 for motormaster ($43 + $12 shipping). To pay an extra $6 and delivered to my house to save from multiple trips to the shops to see if wave 2 is finally instock was worth it.

Having at least already gotten quickslinger means I have a full superion (minus air raid) and a full menasor (no black jack and still using off road, brake neck is on his own).

Have you gotten any other stunticons or haven't found any yet? I wanted menasor from the start so it was an easy decision to get it off ebay.
    I actually have all of wave 1 and 2 of the deluxes. I'm just waiting for the legends to come out plus motormaster, then I'm waiting for wave 3, then wave 4, whatever that is, then 4.5 with groove and whoever gets excluded from the combaticons, so I can then use all the new characters to form "Rejectacon"
    I'll update this when I'm needing help finding particular figures

I actually have all of wave 1 and 2 of the deluxes. I'm just waiting for the legends to come out plus motormaster, then I'm waiting for wave 3, then wave 4, whatever that is, then 4.5 with groove and whoever gets excluded from the combaticons, so I can then use all the new characters to form "Rejectacon"
    Then I'd have to say that it's worth getting it early since you already have the wave two deluxes.

Can't buy any Combiner Wars atm to focus on MPs so well doesn't bother that these two fellas aint coming our shores.

Ive been stressing myself lately if to get a Hasbro or Takara combiners, then the budget problem, so lost the chance for pre orders. Looks like now it is late even for TT Superion...

So i just convinced myself after sometime maybe some of you guys will offload them and will just grab that opportunity

This kind of sucks. I was hoping at least TRU would get it, seeing as we've got some foreign imports like MPs, Stinger, and the like.
    Seeking the Following:
    - CW Brawl
    - Earthrise Runabout
    - Earthrise Thrust

Quote Originally Posted by Bidoofdude View Post
    This kind of sucks. I was hoping at least TRU would get it, seeing as we've got some foreign imports like MPs, Stinger, and the like.
    TRU Was the first place I found wave 1 back at the end of February. Ive noticed alot of the shops have been focusing on the marvel toys, teenage mutant ninja turtles and the RID transformers. Even when seeing combiner wars toys on shelves its not in large numbers. Too many hero mashers and left over AOE figures.

I would say, Buy retail! The local price really has pushed me into buying these

I got the following:
    CW G1 Megs - $66 Target
    WAVE 1 Delux -$23.99 Target
    WAVE 1 Leader - $39.99 Target ( If i had waited, could have purchased at myer for 29!)
    WAVE 2 Delux $19.99 Big W (at Myer price)

Hunting them at the store is part of the fun.

Target will probably have a sale at the release of Motormaster in a couple of weeks and ill check it out. The postage for online is the bit which stacks up.

If you're paitent you will find them all at retail. Currently Kmart has all the Wave 1 and cheap prices.

Brake-neck however sounds like I will have to buy online.