Page 12 of 316 FirstFirst ... 278910111213141516172232 ... LastLast

Thread: premiumcollectables (Australia) new items and updates

Default Ordered

Thought I'd ask here as I havnt heard anything relating to my order of motor master and air raid both pre orders for April, considering its May and as I have contacted the store I'm just curious.

Default enquiry

Quote Originally Posted by Kyalrode View Post
    Thought I'd ask here as I havnt heard anything relating to my order of motor master and air raid both pre orders for April, considering its May and as I have contacted the store I'm just curious.
    Hi, I beleive we have replied to you via email on this , please advise if this did not occur

Default brake-neck and quickslinger

we have secured more units,

these will be heading out in june as they are not due to arrive to our US supplier until end of month, then we have to get them shipped here.

We have increased our order based on our seibertron.com exposure due to commence soon

Quote Originally Posted by Premium Collectables View Post
    we have secured more units,

these will be heading out in june as they are not due to arrive to our US supplier until end of month, then we have to get them shipped here.

We have increased our order based on our seibertron.com exposure due to commence soon

cheers, I was going to ask about their arrival date.

Early days, but do you guys anticipate getting in the UW-03 Guardian? I thought since you had a small number of the TakaraTomy Mall MP Blue Bluestreak, you might be getting the big guy in too?

Wow, big price jump over UW-01 Superion!
    Spiderken Away!

Just saw it on Facebook

Pre-Ordered!

Quote Originally Posted by spiderken17 View Post
    Wow, big price jump over UW-01 Superion!
    The Takara Tomy price is more than the other UW releases to being with. This is still pretty cheap compared to the original Japanese price. The exchange rate of the figure alone comes to about AU$175. That's before any shipping middleman markup/fees are included.

The first two United Warriors are available thru other source in Japan so they can be cheaper. If UW03 Defensor can only be bought thru Takara Tomy Mall it will be at RRP 16200yen (as TAAU Blaster computed 175aud) postage not included,
    so PC's special offer price for first 50 is a good price and already postage inclusive...

I did not realise UW-03 was only available through Takara Tomy Mall, I just figured it would have the same release as the others.
    Spiderken Away!