Thread: Asian Gen Powerdive gallery

Default Asian Gen Powerdive gallery

One of the Voyagers from the Asian/HK Generations line has been found and reviewed, with heaps of photos here.
    Powerdive is named after the Generation 2 "Rotorforce" toy that turned into a helicopter, but this fighter plane visually homages the other Rotorforce toy - Ransack.
    This figure has a new head, from the Movie Highbrow toy, and has a lot of colours and apps/detailing.

The paint apps are indeed very nice.

This looks really nice. I wasn't convinced on the mold for Highbrow, but with the different head sculpt and visor along with the paint apps, if I can pick this up, I will.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Powerdive is named after the Generation 2 "Rotorforce" toy that turned into a helicopter, but this fighter plane visually homages the other Rotorforce toy - Ransack.
    That's how it seemed before we saw the deco, but this is well and truly Powerdive now, from being predominately green with only a bit of purple down to having the same DC symbols with arrows. I love the big chin and what looks like a stereotypical Red Baron aviator moustache. This is one near the top of my priority purchases for 2012.

I didn't phrase that properly... I meant that it is coloured to homage Powerdive, but the vehicle is more a homage to Ransack. A bit of a combined homage to both Rotorforce toys.

I missed out the first time this mold was used, so I'd happily buy this If i can figure out how.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord_Zed View Post
    I missed out the first time this mold was used, so I'd happily buy this If i can figure out how.
    Ditto, I really-really want to get my hands on this figure as the Alt mode, paint apps & Head remold have me just as eager for this as any of the latest 3rd party reveals.