Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: BRISBANE TOY AND HOBBY FAIR

MV75 is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by jazzcomp View Post
    Post pics of your table/wares
    She was up at the little end table with the white cover nearest to the glass enclosure in first picture. Yea I saw you and the other person there. I found a master system game, guy was a great seller, I'm sure I've seen him somewhere before, probably last year. heh. At least I got something. My mate was sad there were no trains, didn't see any at all. Ah well, we went to Toms Confectionary afterwards anyway.
    Code:
    O o 
      _
     / --------------------------------
    |      IMMA FIRIN MA LAZAR!!!
     \_--------------------------------

Akky82 is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

I went, firstly just to have a look, second on the off chance i could find a legends scourge. Ended up picking up 2 things. Second pic, lighter blue tablecloth to the left of center anyone from here?

Grabbed mp laserwave (no stickers sadface), and a gundam kit. The guy also had dx9 gewalt, glad i didnt get him before after seeing him irl (didnt get chigurh either, went for toyworld).

Was very tempted by gen metroplex, also a mp g2 sudeswipe for $60, but decided I have too much else to pay for, especially with a baby on the way.

Was a good showing all round!!
    You can build a throne with bayonets, but you can't sit on it for long. -Boris Yeltsin

мыслете наш он покой