Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Reprolabels Reproduction Stickers

Quote Originally Posted by kurdt_the_goat View Post
    I'm making a new years card for my inlaws atm, and this post popped into my head! Whenever one of my stickers starts to peel i re-stick it with double sided tape. We bought a roll of the stuff for making these cards for about $5, but it's excellent for re-applying stickers; easy to apply and sticks real good. I'm not sure what glue you're using, but i'd imagine it's messier and way more finnicky than tape! Worth a shot if you have stickers that are otherwise fine but have just lost their adhesiveness.
    Actually glue stick paste is surprisingly effective and easy to apply but thanks for the suggestion

Default Oh yeah, I'm a grave digger...

I thought I might perform a resurrection and post some pics, for comparative reasons, of my recently acquired Reprolabels - WST Soundwave upgrade stickers set; to say this was fidly would be an understatement!

Sticker sheet:

Alt Mode:

Bot Mode:

I'm extremely pleased with the cost ($4USD), the postage ($3USD Capped), the quality and the 'end look' of what Reprolabels has provided for World's Smallest Transformers: Soundwave, an excellent set that I highly recommend if you've got the time and patience to apply these tiny, tiny stickers.

My Downshift is just as yellow and this seems to be a common problem with him. I like the Onmibots. They don't seem to get much love for some reason.

Quote Originally Posted by sideswipes brother View Post
    My Downshift is just as yellow and this seems to be a common problem with him. I like the Onmibots. They don't seem to get much love for some reason.
    That's coz they were mail away bots, and in those days, kids dont have enough say so with regards to getting the mail away stuff, especially if you dont live in the US. Even if you collected enough robo points I dont think the parents could be bothered to add the dollars and mail it so you could get your toy . But somehow thank goodness these are now available via ebay and such. I got mine piecemeal coz the little weapons were so easy to loose. A little H2O2 bath should fix downshift but I havent gotten around to it.
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

just curious how long does an order usually take?

Quote Originally Posted by Deceptic_Optic View Post
    just curious how long does an order usually take?
    After payment dude; I've found that it has taken 2-2.5 weeks, consistently, for my orders to reach my door.
    (Postage is also locked at a maximum $3.00USD, regardless as to the number of sticker sheets you order )

Quote Originally Posted by Hursticon View Post
    I thought I might perform a resurrection and post some pics, for comparative reasons, of my recently acquired Reprolabels - WST Soundwave upgrade stickers set; to say this was fidly would be an understatement!
    Huh... I see that sticker's still upside down
    New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]

Quote Originally Posted by 5FDP View Post
    Huh... I see that sticker's still upside down
    Bloody Sydney-ites!

To add to this thread again, I have recently Repro-ed my G1 Scorponok as he was missing 90% of his stickers and 3 had to be replaced; so here is some Before and After shots:

Sticker Sheet:

Scorpion Mode:

Battle Station Mode:

Bot Mode:

Lord Zarak:

For $21, this set of stickers is completely invaluable in my situation as the odds of finding a genuine unused G1 Scorponok sticker sheet is basically slim to nil and they go an extraordinarily long way in completing the look of this pure Awesomesauce figure.

Their quality is top notch, as usual, they seem very slightly thicker though (Like a couple of microns ) but this is negated by the fact that they have the same texture as the originals; which is sort of hard to explain how they feel though, you kind of have to have the figure in hand to really know what I mean.
    (They were also a million times easier to apply than the WST Soundwave stickers too! )

Congratulations! It is indeed amazing how much life a new set of stickers can bring to figure.

When it comes to sticker quality, I have noticed the thickness too. I think Reprolabels have dropped a notch in quality from what they used to be.