Hello, guys and girls,

I am currently running a Gofundme page for a father/son project.

I would love to be able to to to a father/son project with my son Archer who was diagnosed with autism at 20 months. He has come along way but still struggles particularly with his fine motor skills and his ability to follow instructions. Lego has help him a fair bit but still has a ways to go. We believe a long term therapy project like building the Lego Star Wars UCS Millennium Falcon will give him the confidence to overcome his lack of confidence in these areas.

We both have a love for Star Wars and Lego and we would love to be able to build one each to be able to display at next years annual Lego exhibition here in Perth called Bricktober. Unfortunately these kits are out of our reach, price wise.
I am reluctant to ask for help but Gofundme is my only outreach (money wise) I am able to consider. I have been on these board for many years, but as of late I haven't been able to contribute as much as I like, between helping both my kids with ASD and ADD and struggling with my own undiagnosed aspergers. I am on a trip of self discovery and learning about myself and why I struggle and make do with the hand I'm given.

My son has no idea I am doing this and I would love to surprise him with this Lego Kit at his school graduation in about 2 months time as not only a therapy tool but as a reward for putting in the good fight and hard work despite all the difficulty that go's with autism.
Thank you for taking the time to help, plus any money above and beyond what we raise will go to ASD Aid (International LEGO Therapy Advocacy for Autistic Kids) to be able to continue to create more therapy kits to supply to the community.

Please if you feel led you can donate or if not even just share it around on Facebook...any help would be appreciated...link below

https://www.gofundme.com/lego-ucs-mi...falcon-project

Thank you

Regards Dad (Tristian) Tabias Prime