Ozformers Transformers Club of Australia

Go Back   Ozformers Transformers Club of Australia (otca.com.au) > Swindle's Saleyard > Ebay listings & Dealer Ads > Business & Retailer Feedback

Sightings/Sales

Old 9th December 2017, 12:27 PM
Rank 5 - Dedicated Member

Cancel your Commonwealth account and when they ask why, explain your situation and maybe, MAYBE they might reconsider.
Old 9th December 2017, 05:50 PM
Rank 3 - Basic Member

Didn't PC put an update on their website recently saying the items like MP Megatron would not be sent and to seek chargebacks?

Can you not use the date of this update.

Or was this update just from someone else's email?
Old 9th December 2017, 06:24 PM
Rank 6 - Deluxe Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakakun View Post
Didn't PC put an update on their website recently saying the items like MP Megatron would not be sent and to seek chargebacks?

Can you not use the date of this update.

Or was this update just from someone else's email?
Think it was someone's email.
Old 9th December 2017, 06:30 PM

Yep that was from the emails that some people have been getting.
Because those arent publicly communicated facts from PC in most cases they're only usable by the person that received the email.

hYpNoS: If you do want to try and get a new ETA or one of the "seek a chargeback" emails from PC and he wont reply to you try contacting fair trading as he might give them a reply that will help.
Or if he tells fair trading he will refund you but then doesnt you might be able to file it as a fraud case with the bank.
That, as well as my earlier post, are the only thoughts I have on the matter at this time.
Old 9th December 2017, 07:33 PM
Rank 10 - Admin

If they have your money and refuse to supply goods and refuse to refund (or even reply to requests), and your bank can no longer refund you, you should (seriously) contact the police in your state and have PC charged for fraud. It sounds like there is enough evidence of them breaching corporate law on multiple occasions for thousands of dollars, and should answer for their crimes. (and also the crime of spoiling the fun of many many fans in this country)

There is no way I would be out of pocket for even $50, from someone who refuses to supply my items or refund my money, without wanting them to pay for scamming me out of my hard earned money.
Old 10th December 2017, 10:39 PM

ACORN (the Australian Cybercrime Online Reporting Network https://www.acorn.gov.au/) appears to be the best option for those that wish to go through police channels,
however be aware that they might not take it seriously as the last time they investigated PC they found "a container of toys" so aren't considering PC a fraudulent business at this time.
Mind you I think that the "container of toys" they found is less likely to be this:

And more likely to be this:

as I know that the uninitiated see anyone with more then 5 toys in a plastic tub as "an online store".

Last edited by DarkHyren; 11th December 2017 at 08:34 AM.
Old 11th December 2017, 03:49 PM

Has anyone been successful with a chargeback on an item that hasn't passed eta?

I only ask as most of us know as soon as you apply a chargeback it null and voids all your other orders.
Old 11th December 2017, 04:20 PM
Rank 3 - Basic Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZoonMaster5000 View Post
Has anyone been successful with a chargeback on an item that hasn't passed eta?

I only ask as most of us know as soon as you apply a chargeback it null and voids all your other orders.
I cancelled my MP Megatron pre-order before it was even released. After the order was successfully cancelled, and they gave me store credit, I waited about a month for the inital eta to pass and then requested a refund back into my bank. After about a week of no replies from them, I started the chargeback process with my bank and forwarded their chargeback team with emails of my interactions with PC regarding the cancellation of my order.
Old 14th December 2017, 07:48 PM
Rank 3 - Basic Member

PC stopped replying to me, I've order Toys Alliance - Mega Action Series MAS-01 - Optimus Prime since least year in September 2016. Even now there is still no update on my order.
Old 14th December 2017, 08:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freya View Post
PC stopped replying to me, I've order Toys Alliance - Mega Action Series MAS-01 - Optimus Prime since least year in September 2016. Even now there is still no update on my order.
If you ordered with zippay put in your claim now, you arent getting it.
If you ordered by credit card try emailing him one more time asking for an ETA update, if he replies then you should have enough to do a chargeback, if he doesnt reply ask fair trading to try and get an ETA update and hopefully then he will reply to them and give you enough to try to dispute.
If you cant get a new ETA or get him to admit that he wont be sending it you might be out of luck as the June ETA is too old to use in card disputes.
Last option available to you if the above fails or if you paid by cash deposit is going to court, because as I said you arent getting your order, sorry.