Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 'Transformers: Homeward' Stop Motion Film PREMIERE

Quote Originally Posted by Hursticon View Post
    Wow! - That is an absolutely amazing production dude, you can see why it took more than a year to complete! - Your directing and pacing was great, the lines weren't cheesy and overdone either!

You've undertaken a mammoth task man and I hope you're proud of what you and the others involved have achieved, this should make for a superb porfolio piece too considering the amount of different "hats" you had to wear.

Bloody well done mate, when can we expect the sequel?
    Thanks heaps man, your comment (and everyone elses') means so much to me

I've learned so many things throughout this experience and so the more practice, the better.

Right now the final 2 chapters of the film have been written and the storyboards have been done and even the backgrounds have been generated. The chapters are much longer and I think if I made them the total runtime of the entire project would be 80 minutes!

I wanted to get many views for this project so I think if I get around 500,000 I'll finish the series as kind of a motion-comic. If I get like double that I might as well push to finish it as a complete stop-motion, this time I'll approach the film in a much more efficient way given what I've learned throughout the filmmaking experience

mate this was unreal to watch, very well done and entertaining.
    my hat is off to you sir