Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 12 Days of (Transformers) Christmas.

I really looked forward to these posts every day! Thanks griffin! Merry Christmas to all!
    MP-05 legal acquisition process:

www.megatron.net.au

My collection and stuff for sale:

www.csapo.com.au/ttf/tiby'stransformers.htm

I was gonna make something similar for the 8 days of Chanukah, but I missed that boat four days ago.

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    I was gonna make something similar for the 8 days of Chanukah, but I missed that boat four days ago.
    Just start today if it's anything similar to this I'll get a chuckle

Very well made Griff, made me laugh every day when you posted the next pic up

North Melbourne-bot...?

Actually one thing I enjoyed was trying to find and count all the new additions to the pictures.
    |Buy ALL my things!|Collection Thread|Current Collection Count: ~661|
    |Wants|Galaxy Force Blue Rumble|

Very enjoyable

jacksplatt11: by time I finish my Transformers The Movie photocomics it'll probably be Chanukkah 2009!

Must have taken a fair while to transform them all...

Merry Christmas everyone!

I thought this was hilarious and I really enjoyed looking how it progressed! Thanks for the fun

Current Wants:
    Shadow Scyther

Thanks guys - I'm glad people enjoyed it. I thought it would be a bit of fun, to do and watch as it progressed. I wanted to add in 'special effects' like goktimus does, but they cover up too much of the image and toys, so left it with just speech bubbles.

Quote Originally Posted by dirge View Post
    I have to ask... did you take all the photos in one sitting, or leave everything out for several days?
    I was planning to do them all in one day, but after doing the first 5, it just got too time consuming, so did one each day after that. I did plan out beforehand the characters, the different toys of each character, and what most of the speech bubbles would say. So yes, all those toys have been out for about 2 weeks, and will probably take a few days to get around to putting them all back.

Quote Originally Posted by turtle boy View Post
    Ahahah, good work Griff. I liked that. I liked the little guy taking off with max's head
    That was actually something I only thought about doing half-way into the project, so turned out well.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    Must have taken a fair while to transform them all...
    I probably wouldn't have done it if I didn't have my collection displayed in robot mode. And even still, the Optimus one required transforming them all into truck mode, and back again.

And you have no idea how difficult it is to narrow down a selection of characters like Optimus and Megatron, from all the ones so far released. Picking 12 Oppys might seem like a lot, but from about 3 dozen, it was really hard. And I still missed out on including BW Primal, because I ended up picking Oppys that had the classic red, grey and blue colouring of Gen1 Optimus. Gorilla Primal was going to be rolled up into a ball, as part of the rest of the 'rolling' convoy.

*nods* I know the feeling. Whenever I step outside the house one of the most time-consuming rituals isn't getting dressed or putting my shoes on - it's picking which TF toy I want to take with me!