Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Saviers Toys (Australia) feedback

Quote Originally Posted by BlitzKing View Post
    Do you usually get an email when your order has been dispatched? I got an email from Oxipay saying my order has been dispatched but nothing from Saviers.
    Oh wow! when? give me your order number?

now the usual procedure is:

After post, we send out sms to the mobile number you left in the order with your track number. And then (if you use oxipay), we go to oxipay dashboard to mark it as dispatched. So you should get sms first before oxipay. And for frequent buyers whom I know their facebook id, I will usually just give them the tracking number via facebook messenger.

another way to check status, if you registered, then you can go to:
    https://www.tftoys.com.au/my-account/
    to check all your orders' status.

also, if your order does not contain preorder items, then once we mark your order as "completed" after we post it, you will get a system email saying order is completed, but the system will not show tracking number though.

Quote Originally Posted by langzixinxin View Post
    Oh wow! when? give me your order number?

now the usual procedure is:

After post, we send out sms to the mobile number you left in the order with your track number. And then (if you use oxipay), we go to oxipay dashboard to mark it as dispatched. So you should get sms first before oxipay. And for frequent buyers whom I know their facebook id, I will usually just give them the tracking number via facebook messenger.

another way to check status, if you registered, then you can go to:
    https://www.tftoys.com.au/my-account/
    to check all your orders' status.

also, if your order does not contain preorder items, then once we mark your order as "completed" after we post it, you will get a system email saying order is completed, but the system will not show tracking number though.
    PM'd

First time I have ordered from these guys and ran into a little hiccup but it was quickly resolved and and shipping was super fast. I would highly recommend and will be ordering again.

Had my first order with Saviers, POTP Wave 2 dinobots which were an in stock item, received delivery within the week with items packaged well and in good condition. Needless to say with this experience I am a happy customer
    My wife asked me why I carry a gun?, I said "Decepticons"... She laughed, I laughed, the toaster laughed, I shot the toaster. It was a good day.

XMan is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Still awesome! Third purchase so far, easy site, good communication.

Is this guy still going? He has something I would like to buy but he hasn't been as prevalent on the forum as he used to be.
    Spiderken Away!

XMan is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Yeah I bought some tings two wees ago

Quote Originally Posted by spiderken17 View Post
    Is this guy still going? He has something I would like to buy but he hasn't been as prevalent on the forum as he used to be.
    He has his own chat portal where the majority of his customers are. His service is still on point, I won’t buy from anyone else unless I have to.

Received mp-43, mp-33 and mp-35 last week. Well packed fast shipping, business as usual.

Cool, thanks. Whats the deal with the prices. It does not have a definate price written.
    Spiderken Away!

If there’s 2 prices one is a pre order balance for those that pre ordered (generally save a few $$$) the other is for surplus stock so if like yourself you would just select full balance in the drop box.

If it only has $5 on it that means it’s up for pre order and Xin usually can’t give a price until his supplier ships. But I guarantee that 99% of the time it’s cheaper than any other online retailer.

Um hope that helped somehow