Page 124 of 195 FirstFirst ... 104114119120121122123124125126127128129134144 ... LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,240 of 1942

Thread: The Random Transformers Thoughts Thread

I have a feeling I have a Predaking waiting for me at the local Post Office. *fingers crossed*

Update, nope. It was some headphones from Samsung that I was owed from a redemption.
    Last edited by DELTAprime; 2nd November 2018 at 08:17 PM.

After months and months of seeing TLK Berserker shelf warm (still on the shelves at some stores!) I can't believe that they released a slightly different version and now Crowbar is shelf warming.

This thought brought to you by someone who's visited many stores over the past few days and been unable to find a VW Bumblebee, and yet every single store has had Crowbar.

Galvatran Guest

HELP - I'm trying to find a particular post on this board a few year's back. It's actually showcasing a photo of Optimus Prime (& Megatron?) in vacuumised gold for an Asian deceased memorial thing-of-a-jig.

No, it's not for me.

Thanks in advance.

EDIT: Found it, though the pic is no longer available.
    http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showthread.php?t=17195
    Last edited by Galvatran; 6th November 2018 at 09:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    After months and months of seeing TLK Berserker shelf warm (still on the shelves at some stores!) I can't believe that they released a slightly different version and now Crowbar is shelf warming.

This thought brought to you by someone who's visited many stores over the past few days and been unable to find a VW Bumblebee, and yet every single store has had Crowbar.
    It's kind of amusing in a sad way isn't it. my local big w has 3 different versions of what is essentially the same toy.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

A small amount of love for my Transformer of the week - HFTD Highbrow!

Visually distinctive alt mode, unique transformation, striking and well articulated robot mode. Great accessories and well integrated gimmicks that don't harm the figure (spinning props and face mask). I fished my copy out of storage while doing some collection reshuffling the other week and it's been my go-to bot for fiddling while watching TV in the meantime.
    I'm really just here for the free food and open bar.

Quote Originally Posted by SharkyMcShark View Post
    A small amount of love for my Transformer of the week - HFTD Highbrow!

Visually distinctive alt mode, unique transformation, striking and well articulated robot mode. Great accessories and well integrated gimmicks that don't harm the figure (spinning props and face mask). I fished my copy out of storage while doing some collection reshuffling the other week and it's been my go-to bot for fiddling while watching TV in the meantime.
    it's a great design! I would have preferred slightly better articulation in the arms, but what it achieves with it's transformation makes that forgivable.

Quote Originally Posted by UltraMarginal View Post
    it's a great design! I would have preferred slightly better articulation in the arms, but what it achieves with it's transformation makes that forgivable.
    I don't mind the arms but I transform them so the engines are at a 45 degree angle to the body, instead of perpendicular. It lets the fists line up with the elbows and biceps properly. It makes the arms longer and doesn't hinder articulation. I'm aware that this isn't how it was pictured on the back of the box or in the instructions, which as I recall just say to lock everything in at 90 degrees.

This is the best picture I could find from work.
    I'm really just here for the free food and open bar.

With all the combiner group gestalts that have come out in recent years I've always found myself that Devestator was in proportion to them. Now I have Predaking I'm finding all the other gestalts were in proportion to him and Deve

Quote Originally Posted by SharkyMcShark View Post
    I don't mind the arms but I transform them so the engines are at a 45 degree angle to the body, instead of perpendicular. It lets the fists line up with the elbows and biceps properly. It makes the arms longer and doesn't hinder articulation. I'm aware that this isn't how it was pictured on the back of the box or in the instructions, which as I recall just say to lock everything in at 90 degrees.

This is the best picture I could find from work.
    yea, i'm the same but I still feel that the arms are a bit odd in general. I think it looks much better with the engines at a canted angle like that.