Page 5 of 30 FirstFirst ... 23456789101525 ... LastLast

Thread: February Acquisitions.

Pulse is offline Rank 1 - New or Inactive

Quote Originally Posted by STL View Post
    In the mail today:

G1 Wheeljack
    G1 Overdrive

I cannot believe how good the condition of these two guys are. They have their original stickers in top condition. The wear on the toys are minimal. At times in the past I had given up hope on getting a reasonably priced complete Wheeljack that hadn't seen massive damage. They are just immaculate.
    They both look beautiful! The condition of your Wheeljack looks just like mine - & mine set me back $120ish.

TheDirtyDigger Guest

Nice score STL. Wheeljack looks especially dreamy and Overdrive was always a childhood favourite.

For me...

Landmine from Jaydisc last night. Thanks JD.

Really itching to open him up and have a play but am resisting the temptation so far...

Quote Originally Posted by Pulse View Post
    They both look beautiful! The condition of your Wheeljack looks just like mine - & mine set me back $120ish.
    I think the best Wheeljack I ever saw was Demonac's from the Melbourne meet.

And DD, why don't you show us that custom Thundercracker you bidsniped from me?

TheDirtyDigger Guest

I think the best Wheeljack I ever saw was Demonac's from the Melbourne meet
    Me too. I can't believe he left it behind, That must have been an accident.

And DD, why don't you show us that custom Thundercracker you bidsniped from me?
    Ha ha........ha ha. (insert appropriate emoticon here)

Gunna post a pic when his brothers Dirge, Thrust and Sunstorm arrive.
    One big happy seeker family.

Quote Originally Posted by STL View Post
    I think the best Wheeljack I ever saw was Demonac's from the Melbourne meet.
    Ahhh... this old chestnut:

That's Angelina's now.

Back on topic:

Alex Kubalsky's Seaspray has now come full circle yet again:

1. Initially bid on by Digger
    2. Sniped by me
    3. Sold to Digger at '07 Melbourne meet
    4. Reacquired in a trade yesterday

Only, 1599 more Seasprays and I will have the greatest UCM-counted collection!!!!

I also scored a mighty cute G1 Ravage in that same trade.

Thanks DD.

only took 2 months to arrive thanks to Australia Post not leaving a card to pick up from the post office they were returned to the US & had to make the journey again

That's stiff, Rampage. You should go out there, berate them, get a customer complaint form and then call up their distribution centre and tell them you're not happy. They may not like it but at least it pricks up their ears. At my post office, I lose track of how often I berate the distribution centre's delivery man. It might not be nice but it at least ensures efficiency later on.

Thank goodness my local posties are efficient....
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

One of my packages finally showed up, BT-09 Swindle. Only 4 more to go and unfortunately they seem to be the more expensive ones(actually 3 but I want the police version of Prowl, I've got blue)

Transformer bio cards.

High production quality in terms of colour, paper, etc. There are a lot of typos on the bios though. The pictures come from the Dreamwave MTME books. Very nice but missing the Pretenders and Headmasters/Targetmasters which is a pity.

I had a lot of fun trying to figure out how to organise them. It's also quite cool b/c I can now refer to these cards rather than the MTME trades which I have which I have in a plastic pocket and means I have to take it out and in everytime.