Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Transformers 1985 ( Australian ) trading cards for sale

I don't have many to swap (well not in condition anyway) but I'll dig them out.

The cards I'm still missing (after 27 years!) and trying to get are: Cards 11, 18, 24, 26, 32, 78, 79, 80, 81, 95.

Raksha's Artifacts list has the card listings for both the US and AUS sets. You can find the list here

Champ. I've used that site before but I've totally missed the action cards section. Paul I have a spare of 11 and 80.

Ttandc, I just realised after looking at that site, that I have Shockwave (character art) listed as 86 instead of 68. Bad news again because it does have some damage. :/
    "The Decepticons keep bad company - each other!" - Jazz, G2

Paulbot- sorry mate but I can't see any of those yet but will post back if I do I've also been trying to complete this set since they came out to Oz

TinyJazz- I'm not too worried if they have a few bent corners so if you don't need that one I'll grab it as well

And here is a real twist, The #68 and #86 problem that we have all heard about does not seem to appear in my collection. Number 68/100 is mixmaster in my collection and number 86/100 is shockwave in my collection. Both are numbered out of 100 so they are from the Australian set. What's going on here? any idea?

It's the same in mine collection. I presume there are some Mixmaster cards misprinted as 86 (which is what the American fan who made that list was able to get) but otherwise it's card 68.

Guys there is an entire thread on these cards here http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showth...=trading+cards

Quote Originally Posted by Skullcruncher View Post
    Guys there is an entire thread on these cards here http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showth...=trading+cards
    Thanks for the link Where is that on the bumblebee toy scout pages? I looked in the first few pages but could not see it

Tiny Jazz I think I have gone through them all now but sadly I don't have those ones your after Would you still like to sell that #1 card you have?

Sure that's fine! I just gotta work out which box I put them in.
    "The Decepticons keep bad company - each other!" - Jazz, G2

Awesome thanks