Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

Thread: February's fabaliciously fancy figures fit for Fabio

Megatron Guest

Got Combiner Wars leader Thundercracker as a gift! Woohoo!

Quote Originally Posted by Megatron View Post
    Got Combiner Wars leader Thundercracker as a gift! Woohoo!
    Did 'you' get it online or at retail

Megatron Guest

Quote Originally Posted by MayzaPrime View Post
    Did 'you' get it online or at retail
    Online.

Quote Originally Posted by Megatron View Post
    Online.
    Nice! Which ever store this is must love you long time.

So from one of the smallest TFs in WST Soundwave to one of the biggest, 3A DOTM Optimus Prime which just arrived today after being purchased from PC's damaged boxes/returns sale.

The fig was still shrink wrapped and there was some damage to the side of the box but with this much foam in there, the fig still looked like it just rolled off the line and went snugly into its bed of foam.

This isn't the exclusive so unfortunately no BFG but he is able to plug in his twin swords.

Once he gets a place on the shelf, maybe everything is not so awesome with the rest of the toys there...

Was late to the party on this one but was ecstatic to be able to pick this up from the PC sale!

PS-07 "not MP Hoist"

6 Gnaws for armybuilding... got 9 now so I'm done... my friends have contributed to finding these 6 from different parts around Sydney..
    also got 2 more Kickbacks

and
    latest book by Mark Bellomo

The Ultimate Guide to Vintage Transformers Figures,

which is basically a more updated looking version of his TF G1 guidebook, for those who are familiar with that one with the hologram cover... oh and this is available locally thru booktopia , 1 day delivery for less than $50 including delivery... there all you need to know for anyone interested hahahah
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Got myself some Six Shot action Never had the original toy so this one was a much anticipated release for me. Fits well with MP figures too.

Was going to order him through PC but been reading that thread lately and yeah...

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
    latest book by Mark Bellomo

The Ultimate Guide to Vintage Transformers Figures,

which is basically a more updated looking version of his TF G1 guidebook, for those who are familiar with that one with the hologram cover... oh and this is available locally thru booktopia , 1 day delivery for less than $50 including delivery... there all you need to know for anyone interested hahahah
    I've got his first book; what sort of 'updates' are in this one i.e. is it worth having both?
    New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]

TR Gnaw
    Seeking the Following:
    - CW Brawl
    - Earthrise Runabout
    - Earthrise Thrust

Quote Originally Posted by 5FDP View Post
    Got myself some Six Shot action Never had the original toy so this one was a much anticipated release for me. Fits well with MP figures too.

Was going to order him through PC but been reading that thread lately and yeah...

I've got his first book; what sort of 'updates' are in this one i.e. is it worth having both?
    Updated fresh layout of the pages, not juwt plain boring white. Kinda cataloguey . Ive posted some pics on the fb ozformers group... same number of figures, just fresher updated look, crisper quality pics.

Also forgot I bought Playskool Robot heroes Tfs, Drake the dragon, that drill dog and the $10 on sale playset with the dalmatian looking fire extinguisher dog, which Ill used as pets for inferno, Grapple and artfire respectively.
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]