Page 13 of 38 FirstFirst ... 3891011121314151617182333 ... LastLast

Thread: TAS Transformers Sightings.

*sigh* I don't know why I bother living in southern Tassie. Seriously, ONE solitary voyager Sentinel Prime from K-mart Newtown at least three weeks ago then....nothing. Nothing at K-mart Newtown or Eastlands. Nothing at Toyworld Hobart. Nothing at BigW Glenorchy or Eastlands and nothing at Target Glenorchy! *siiiiiiiiigh*

Toyworld Burnie has 1 Powermaster Optimus Prime. They did have a Blaster as well but I snapped him up.

Quote Originally Posted by Samtron View Post
    *sigh* I don't know why I bother living in southern Tassie. Seriously, ONE solitary voyager Sentinel Prime from K-mart Newtown at least three weeks ago then....nothing. Nothing at K-mart Newtown or Eastlands. Nothing at Toyworld Hobart. Nothing at BigW Glenorchy or Eastlands and nothing at Target Glenorchy! *siiiiiiiiigh*
    I agree - Launceston and the North West tend to get things the same time as the rest of the country, sometimes with a 7 day delay. And in the past we've even had things first in the country.

But Hobart sucks for TFs. The only exception recently was Fort Max and Victorion at Big W, but that was part of a nationwide sale so that doesn't count.

Does anyone else have Blaster yet? I couldn't see him in the First Sightings thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Sutton Sr View Post
    Does anyone else have Blaster yet? I couldn't see him in the First Sightings thread.
    I only buy the TT legends series and as i Just picked up kfc's pure red transistor so I'm not sure if Ill get this one, so i havent been into town to see if there are any available.

Are his lower legs really big and hollow like in the pictures or have they managed close it all up nicely?

Quote Originally Posted by Sutton Sr View Post
    Yeah, in Myer and some Toyworlds/Toymates on the mainland.

Praise be! Popped into K-mart Newtown for the 20th time and FINALLY they had all the wave 1 deluxes, legends and those little headmaster packs thingies (at least I think it was all of them). $25, $19 and $9 respectively

Myer Launceston has the Wave 1 deluxes X2 full sets (already bought what I wanted online), plus one lonely Galvatron - nothing new in Toyworld, and Target continues to not understand that the way stock sells is if it is put onto a shelf for a customer to purchase. Haven't checked Kmart all week though.

Kmart caught up finally and put everything out - deluxes, legends and individually wrapped heads.

No Deluxes in Devonport. Legends and little head dudes are out though.