Page 20 of 38 FirstFirst ... 10151617181920212223242530 ... LastLast

Thread: TAS Transformers Sightings.

Quote Originally Posted by Ode to a Grasshopper View Post
    Update on Burnie:

KMart - the usual. Anyone after a Premier Edition Dinobot Slash is in luck, plus one PE Bumblebee and Berserker. Plus there's 4-odd Sharkticons, one TR Triggerhappy, and one other TR Deluxe, Twinferno/Doublecross IIRC.
    There's still one RiD Stormshot and G1-coloured Drift. Nothing noteworthy above Deluxe size=class - anyone in the North-West looking for Broadside should check Devonport.

Toyworld - Apart from the Movie Premiere Editions it might as well be called The Lost Toyworld given how ancient their TF stock is. If anyone wants a last-minute squadron of Sweeps then Toyworld Burnie is for you.

Target - Nothing new...except for TR Repugnus and Shuffler. After I went there there's 3 Repugnus and 2 Shufflers left.
    Devonport Toyworld is more hilarious; there's still an Animated Voyager Bulkhead hiding on the shelves for $60, and they've got TR Sentinel Prime and Galvatron for $80. I swear their staff do it on purpose to make sure stuff doesn't sell, and they don't have to restock the shelves.

Devonport is - as usual - a bust.

Toyworld has a clearance sale on, but none of the TFs I could see (which are still mostly on the ancient side) are on special.

Non-sighting: Launceston Kmart has almost literally nothing. They had one TF5 Berzerker, and that was it. I've never seen it that empty before

Pretty much the same abysmal situation down south. K-Mart Newtown, nothing. BigW Glenorchy, basically nothing. I did find RiD Warrior class Thermidor, Twinferno (God awful figure) and Bludgeon at BigW Eastlands though so that's something at least :P

Found Titans Return Croc, Quake and Twin-Twist at K-mart Eastland's today.

Both Slugslinger and Twintwist/Misfire/Windblade waves (5 and 6) have arrived at Kmart Launceston, along with the next wave of TLK Legends.

They also restocked the Wave 1 Deluxes, because they flew off the shelves so fast first time around...

^^ Same scene at KMart Burnie/Target, though with some leftover Twinfernos/etc instead of the Wave 1 stuff. One Misfire and Windblade at KMart, one Twin Twist and Quake at Target, Kups and Perceptors at both. Plenty of Broadsides at KMart. No Twin Twists or Slugslingers to be found. Still some Shufflers and Repugnus at Target.

Plus there's what I think were some new RiD deluxes at KMart, if that blue Drift is part of a new wave. I didn't look too closely at the RiD stuff, sorry. There's definitely lots of the Menasor and Bumblebee combiner sets.

Found TLK voyager Megatron and Hound plus TLK leader Megs and Optimus at K-mart Eastlands this arvo.

TLK Drift, Steelbane and Squeaks found at BigW Glenorchy (finally) 🙂

Stacks of TR Octane and Blitzwing at Kmart Launceston.