Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Encore Devastator packaging pics

G1 Ratchet in movie colours was awful. Ironhide was cool though because they weren't really his movie colours but his Diaclone colours, which coincidentally resembles his movie colours. Devastator in ROTF colours might work though -- I remember when I first saw pics of ROTF Devastator I thought it kinda resembled Devastator's Diaclone colours in a way... in terms of more realistic colours and also a variety of different colours instead of all being green.

Has anyone actually received their email yet from RK (or wherever you pre-ordered it) saying it's been shipped?
    New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]

bowspearer Guest

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    And that's beside the point, customers shouldn't have to spend a single extra cent to purchase an accessory that the product should already come with. If my Devastator came missing anything, I'd be calling TakaraTOMY's customer call centre ASAP and getting them to deal with it.
    ^^This. Hopefully it's a one off.

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    When I got MP01 Masterpiece Convoy it was missing one panel. I called Takara's customer call centre and they FedExed me replacement panels and some Transformer freebies as compensation for my inconvenience. But that's the ONLY time I've ever had a Japanese Transformer come with a missing part - and to Takara's credit they were just fantastic in handling my concern.
    I suppose it's worth bringing up now in case it's more than an isolated incident or happens to any of us down the track; how straightforward is that with those of us who are non-Japanese speakers. Slightly off topic I realise, but seems like one of those interesting opportunities for some great info.

On the topic of the gift set, I'm sorely tempted but may have to wait until after Christmas. Hopefully some will still be left by then on places like HLJ.

Erm just to Correct my previous statement... it's Mixmaster who's missing it's head. Not the Devastator head

My Encore Devastator shipped out today.

Still waiting on my pre-order to ship >:|

Edoot: lol, just got the shipping notice then!

A little to the left... a little bit more...

I didn't pre-order... just went on and ordered today. Mine's already been shipped too this arvo. Cool... gotta love RK!

My preorder is on its way too!!!

Looks like all the orders are shipping now... including mine Whoever receives theirs first, please post pics of Mixmaster. I very much doubt this is a widespread problem.
    New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]