Page 590 of 833 FirstFirst ... 570580585586587588589590591592593594595600610 ... LastLast
Results 5,891 to 5,900 of 8328

Thread: VIC Transformers Sightings.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    Last Knight toys! Ok just those 'titan' 2 step changers but still Last Knight toys

Found at a Toyworld
    Remember how Toyworld jumped the gun for TF4 release date as well, at about the same time as this (just before they were to be shown off at Toyfair)... and it was because Hasbro sent out the stock by mistake, so someone is gonna get into trouble again.

Five Sixshots at TRU Chadstone, plus a good restock of wave 3 TR and CF RID toys.

A bunch of Sky Shadows and a heap of CF RID and wave 3 TR stuff at Myer.

Sky Shadow looks pretty great but how annoying the store with 20% off isn't the one with the leader class I want.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Remember how Toyworld jumped the gun for TF4 release date as well, at about the same time as this (just before they were to be shown off at Toyfair)... and it was because Hasbro sent out the stock by mistake, so someone is gonna get into trouble again.
    Hence why I didn't post which store I saw these at

For those interested in wave 3 TR headmasters. I saw Ptero x2 and Sawback x2 at Target Fountain Gate.

Megatran Guest

Last Knight toys! Ok just those 'titan' 2 step changers but still Last Knight toys

Found at a Toyworld
    They look like KO's. You know, those Chinese Dong Man or CHANGEROBOT boxes (like the one in the pic ).

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Yes someone is gonna get into trouble if we keep on bringing it up & reminding the powers-to-be (same goes for the MP Megatron threads). This forum is, after all, the go to place for all things TF.

Five Sixshots at TRU Chadstone, plus a good restock of wave 3 TR and CF RID toys.

A bunch of Sky Shadows and a heap of CF RID and wave 3 TR stuff at Myer.

Sky Shadow looks pretty great but how annoying the store with 20% off isn't the one with the leader class I want.
    TRU may not be the cheapest store around but their Customer Service is top notch. A key strength being price matching.

Quote Originally Posted by Megatran View Post
    Yes someone is gonna get into trouble if we keep on bringing it up & reminding the powers-to-be (same goes for the MP Megatron threads). This forum is, after all, the go to place for all things TF.
    Well, even if they don't see it here from their "occasional" browsing, they will see it on the global fansites when they get wind of it (I think in 2014 the leaked gimmick toys were posted on TFW before it was posted here)... so if a member here has found them first, we might as well make sure credit goes back to them when it proliferates through to the other fansites.

Megatran Guest

Target online has the CW G2 Menasor for $139 (was $199).

Myer Southland just restocked

Plenty of w1/2 Titan masters, w3 legend and DLX - plenty of Gnaws, w1 voyager and leader sky shadow

Just saw 4 TR Leader Sixshot's at TRU Highpoint
    WANTED BOTS: G1: Horri-bull, Snarler, Mainframe, Chop Shop, Ransack CHUG: Spin Out, Cordon, Brotropolis Rescue MASTERPIECE: Acid Storm
    ENERGON: Six Shot

hYpNoS is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Myer werribee plaza got a restock, 2 tr skyshadows and looks like they stock titan masters now as well as more wave 3 deluxes.

Never noticed before but a tru is about to open there too in May, I won't have to drive to highpoint so often!

Quote Originally Posted by CHILENO20 View Post
    Just saw 4 TR Leader Sixshot's at TRU Highpoint
    I forgot to report this but last saturday there was 7 there, was hoping people would be smart and wait for a sale :c

The display there suggest they're gearing up for the movie toys, thats alot of shelf space

Target at Doncaster has at least 5 of the Wave 3 Legends and Deluxes. Nobody out Doncaster way seems to have any of the Wave 4's at all. In fact Myer does not have a single TF item on their shelves.