Page 505 of 1041 FirstFirst ... 485495500501502503504505506507508509510515525 ... LastLast
Results 5,041 to 5,050 of 10406

Thread: Transformers questions by newbies, and not-so-newbies

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
    Ive been reading at tfw that the "asia exclusives" generation figures are going to be sold in the US by TRU. Does this mean, or does anybody know if our local TRU here in Aus are going to sell them as well?... sorry if this query was asked earlier or in another thread already , just too lazy to look.
    I emailed hasbro about that the other day and they said that they wouldn't be bringing them over here. I've been meaning to post the about it.
    Hunting:
    Beast Wars/Machines/Neo/Second

Quote Originally Posted by Sky Shadow View Post
    That would be great if the town Primes are actually going to be for sale. Fingers crossed.
    Actually looking at it again, it says if you buy any TF toy from the designated store you get the sticker for that location - there are no town toys

Quote Originally Posted by swoop View Post
    I emailed hasbro about that the other day and they said that they wouldn't be bringing them over here. I've been meaning to post the about it.
    Have you emailed TRU? Hasbro said the new Masterpiece Optimus wouldn't be here either, even though TRU intends to carry it.
    "The Decepticons keep bad company - each other!" - Jazz, G2

Quote Originally Posted by swoop View Post
    I emailed hasbro about that the other day and they said that they wouldn't be bringing them over here.
    What Hasbro Australia says it's not going to do is almost always meaningless - they don't even know what they are doing half the time and the other half of the time they're regularly proven wrong or misinformed.

After decades of experience, I always find that the best thing to do is never assume a toy will or won't show up in Australia.

1. If I really want a new toy, I always import it.
    2. If I don't really want it but would buy it if I saw it on shelves then I wait - if it shows up it's a bonus, if it doesn't it's no big loss.

What Hasbro Australia says it's not going to do is almost always meaningless - they don't even know what they are doing half the time and the other half of the time they're regularly proven wrong or misinformed.
    Yarp. I learnt that first hand 3 years ago when I contacted Hasbro Australia and asked them about MP Grimlock, and they told me that Hasbro would NOT be doing MP Grimlock and that it wouldn't be sold here. About a year later I bought my Hasbro MP Grimlock from Toys R Us Castle Hill.

After decades of experience, I always find that the best thing to do is never assume a toy will or won't show up in Australia.

1. If I really want a new toy, I always import it.
    2. If I don't really want it but would buy it if I saw it on shelves then I wait - if it shows up it's a bonus, if it doesn't it's no big loss.
    +1. But for me, when TakaraTOMY released MP Grimlock my wife was still pregnant so I had to be more frugal with an upcoming child on the way... so I couldn't justify spending the money to import a TakTOM Grimlock, so my options were either to just miss out on MP Grimlock, or get a Hasbro one if it comes out locally - hence why I went and asked Hasbro AU directly when TakTOM's MP Grimlock came out.

But not withstanding exceptional circumstances like the birth of a child, I just do what you do. Nothing's an absolute guarantee until the toy gets sighted by on a store shelf.

Even with the upcoming Hasbro MP10... I never desperately wanted this toy, but if I find it at TRU, I'll grab one straight away. But if I don't... okay, I'll be disappointed, but I can live without it (I already have MP01).

Crap!! This morning I went to my collection room and saw several of my G1 transformers on the floor. It seems that Wreckgar fell forward and knocked several guys down.

While picking them up, I saw that Raindance was missing a Slamdance foot! I have looked everywhere and I can't find it

Now the thing that is stressing me out is that I am now unsure if the foot ever made it over when I moved about a year and half ago. I haven't really played with Raindance since moving so I am now not sure since I can't find the foot anywhere and there isn't many places where it could have gone. All my shelves are against the well with the much of the center area cleared.

If anyone has a Raindance and wish to sell it, please let me know. It doesn't matter what condition it's in as long as one of the feet is there.

Do I need to say misb or is sealed enough?

Quote Originally Posted by Autocon View Post
    Do I need to say misb or is sealed enough?
    As in an eBay listing? MISB is universally accepted, but you should mention 'Mint In Sealed Bag/Box' in your description anyways, just to avoid unnecessary questioning.

Quote Originally Posted by SuspectimusPrime View Post
    As in an eBay listing? MISB is universally accepted, but you should mention 'Mint In Sealed Bag/Box' in your description anyways, just to avoid unnecessary questioning.
    what he said.
    Sealed doesn't mean it hasn't been re-sealed. MISB is clearer.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

If you could only keep one. (G1 Sideswipe in this case)
    Would you keep a loose original or a loose re-issue?. Both with no weapons, but with the original having more wear on it. (paint chips, scratches, etc)