Page 12 of 27 FirstFirst ... 2789101112131415161722 ... LastLast

Thread: November Acquisitions.

MISB Euro Ironfist was at the post office today (didn't think it was sealed when I bidded on it, which makes me feel a bit guilty for removing another rare-ish sealed toy from circulation when I open it).
    Only four Euro TFs left to collect now.

Also at the post office was the AHM TPB #2.
    Last edited by griffin; 12th November 2009 at 02:07 PM.

God Ginrai
    Magnificus
    Target Master Kup

But due to lack of space in my collection God Ginrai and Magnificus will be put in storage untill i have more room

32cm of Devvie goodness.

This toy was a beeotch to find. I initially went to Big W Winston Hills and the guy told me that the toy was sold out as soon as the store opened. Apparently there were about a dozen guys lining up outside the shop before opening and they rushed in and bought and lay-buyed every toy. Scalper senses tingling (and janglies-kicking foot twitching!). (-_-) After some choice words, I then rushed off to Big W Blacktown and there were NO Devastators to be seen! I was quite... well... I was devastated! Due to all the running I'd been doing (as well as doing sport in 36 degree heat), I probably looked like I was hyperventilating; one store attendant came up to see if I was okay, I told him that I was looking for Combiner Class Devastator. He asked me a few more times if I was alright, and I told him I was (though he seemed unconvinced since I was speaking to him while gasping for breath!) - he then told me that he'd check the back store room while I caught my breath. Shortly after he came back with a Devastator toy! I thanked him profusely. So yeah... I managed to get one just after giving up hope!

Straight from the states are a bunch of comics to fill gaps in my collection and replace some battered copies. Very happy also to finally get three of the Action Force/TF crossover issues.

And my acquisition of the year: Scorponok

This is my first ever Headmaster toy, I've waited a long time for it, and I'm totally in love with it. Scorponok comes in as my 1050th TF. It's almost complete (Fasttrack isn't but that doesn't bother me) and I got it for a price I'm happy with.

Quote Originally Posted by rampagesss View Post
    God Ginrai
    Magnificus
    Target Master Kup

But due to lack of space in my collection God Ginrai and Magnificus will be put in storage untill i have more room
    im happy to take one for the team and display magnificus for you until you have more room

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    32cm of Devvie goodness.
    This toy was a beeotch to find. I initially went to Big W Winston Hills and the guy told me that the toy was sold out as soon as the store opened. Apparently there were about a dozen guys lining up outside the shop before opening and they rushed in and bought and lay-buyed every toy. Scalper senses tingling (and janglies-kicking foot twitching!). (-_-) After some choice words, I then rushed off to Big W Blacktown and there were NO Devastators to be seen! I was quite... well... I was devastated! Due to all the running I'd been doing (as well as doing sport in 36 degree heat), I probably looked like I was hyperventilating; one store attendant came up to see if I was okay, I told him that I was looking for Combiner Class Devastator. He asked me a few more times if I was alright, and I told him I was (though he seemed unconvinced since I was speaking to him while gasping for breath!) - he then told me that he'd check the back store room while I caught my breath. Shortly after he came back with a Devastator toy! I thanked him profusely. So yeah... I managed to get one just after giving up hope!
    Damm Goki, this morning at Blacktown (I went in at 8:30 when they opened) they had like 20 Devy's, I laybyed one and the only other people even remotely interested were these 2 ladies who both laybyed one each.

Apart from Laybying my Devy, in the mail today came a G1 rubber wheeled ultra magnus, only missing weapons & fists, though I don't mind because that one is staying in Truck mode

It might not just be scalpers. The fact that it's November and this big toy is on sale I'm sure is making a lot of parents consider putting a Devastator under the Holiday tree.

TFA Leader Megatron.

I think he is awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    And my acquisition of the year: Scorponok

This is my first ever Headmaster toy, I've waited a long time for it, and I'm totally in love with it. Scorponok comes in as my 1050th TF. It's almost complete (Fasttrack isn't but that doesn't bother me) and I got it for a price I'm happy with.
    Isn't he just dandy? I got mine recently also and have since positioned him to one side of my TV as the 'remote controller' guardian.

Quote Originally Posted by Linthart View Post
    im happy to take one for the team and display magnificus for you until you have more room
    I think theres another one on ebay Aus but it $150 and i paid $80

Also recieved something ive been after for a while now
    Diamond Select Unicron Statue

And here it is together with my Hard Heros Unicron statue

Once i get my McDonalds happy meal toy from zippo i will have all mass produced Unicron figures