Page 437 of 1041 FirstFirst ... 417427432433434435436437438439440441442447457 ... LastLast
Results 4,361 to 4,370 of 10406

Thread: Transformers questions by newbies, and not-so-newbies

Any Arcee that's not a car wouldn't fit in Classic-verse anyway, as Classic-verse toys are pretty good with homaging the original version of the character, by way of a related, more-modern, or exact alt-mode.
    The only Arcee that would even come close to my Classic-verse shelf would be Animated Arcee. If they gave it a Gen1 head (say, if Fun-Pub did one for BotCon), I think that would work.

I agree with griffin on this one, the alt mode and aesthetic don't really match up. I don't have my collection out for comparison, but she certainly looks way out of place next to RTS Jazz. That said, NYCC Arcee really does look great on display as a TF Prime figure, although I'm probably biased because it's pink lol.

As far as displaying goes, I'd say delicate warrior is the superior Arcee. She looks like she jumped right out of the cartoon, also dem sexy legs. She's capable of a lot of great action poses too thanks to the engineering in her hips, but you know, be gentle, display piece n all.

If you collect transformers to throw them off jungle gyms, then yes, get TFA Arcee and certainly not an NYCC exclusive or an expensive third party product.
    "The Decepticons keep bad company - each other!" - Jazz, G2

Quote Originally Posted by UltraMarginal View Post
    I don't think the first movie score was released in Australia. if I remember right I bought it off amazon.
    Understood it's been a few months, but I'd like to make a correction. The first movie score definitely was released here, but only available on Big W's website. About $33 if memory serves well.

Is there gonna be a Hasbro MP-10?

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    I don't have any 3rd Party Arcees either, but I have seen them IRL and IMHO I find Animated Arcee to be a superior toy hands down. 3P Arcees look more G1-accurate, but I find them to be craphouse action figures (just too darn fragile! Yesterday I dropped Generations Scourge from a 2m height (it was an accident while I was playing with him in the park jungle gym ) and he's just fine... I wonder if Delicate Warrior could take such punishment).

...and this is all without factoring in price difference!
    Well she aint called "delicate" warrior for nuthin. though I guess she'd still be ok rather than valkyrie, which is craptacularly fragile plastic as - though it fits better in G1 shelf than Chugur - Delicate warrior I feel belongs to Chugur ( not that I have DW - I do have Valk) shelf. Im just basing this as Ive handled both with Deceptic Optics bringing DW before at the fairs.
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Cat is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by blackoptimus View Post
    Is there gonna be a Hasbro MP-10?
    No definite word, but I think it's a pretty safe assumption.

I just wouldn't expect the trailer (so basically a release like MP Hot Rod).

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Agnew View Post
    Understood it's been a few months, but I'd like to make a correction. The first movie score definitely was released here, but only available on Big W's website. About $33 if memory serves well.
    I never knew! I would have bought it there if I had.

On a related note, has anyone heard anything more about the score from the 3rd movie? I heard a rumour months ago that it would be released towards the end of the year around the time of the DVD. Since then though I haven't heard anything.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Quote Originally Posted by UltraMarginal View Post
    I never knew! I would have bought it there if I had.

On a related note, has anyone heard anything more about the score from the 3rd movie? I heard a rumour months ago that it would be released towards the end of the year around the time of the DVD. Since then though I haven't heard anything.
    The last thing I heard was that it was going to be packaged with the movie - can't remember if this was bluray / DVD or both It was made available on iTunes a while ago so I have a copy of it. If we don't see it before the end of the year, I doubt it will be released.
    New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Agnew View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by 5FDP View Post
    The last thing I heard was that it was going to be packaged with the movie - can't remember if this was bluray / DVD or both It was made available on iTunes a while ago so I have a copy of it. If we don't see it before the end of the year, I doubt it will be released.

I much prefer to have a hard copy of things like this. I don't even know if my iTunes account is still active. (that's how often I use it)

Hopefully it gets here, I don't think it's been released in a hard copy overseas yet either.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

bowspearer Guest

Does anyone know if there's a site or torrent download with high quality copies of Toy commercials (roughly around the 7-14Mb/ad mark; Tfarchive's copies aren't at the level of quality I'm looking for)?

Also does anyone know what the state of play with the masters for the commercials is? Does Hasbro have them archived or is it a case of pot luck in terms of finding good quality versions of them?