Page 6 of 117 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111626 ... LastLast

Thread: Transformers Toy Rumours (must note a source)

Quote Originally Posted by DaptoDog View Post
    Here's a question. Who would you rate as the most memorable Autobot cassette? I'd say Steeljaw but I doubt there would be a consensus on this.
    There are Autobot cassettes?

Can't wait... but yeah, they're slow to finish off all the MP ark bots

Here's a question. Who would you rate as the most memorable Autobot cassette? I'd say Steeljaw but I doubt there would be a consensus on this.
    I agree, but mostly because I always mix up Rewind and Eject

Fits in nicely with my rules regarding MP's, Twincast is a definite buy
    WANTED BOTS: G1: Horri-bull, Snarler, Mainframe, Chop Shop, Ransack CHUG: Spin Out, Cordon, Brotropolis Rescue MASTERPIECE: Acid Storm
    ENERGON: Six Shot

Quote Originally Posted by hYpNoS View Post
    ...these I like

Lets just hope twincast doesn't get a cassette bot that's too memorable so it lessens the need to buy a malibu stacy with a new hat.
    Given there are only the 4 main autobot cassettes, I can forsee one with blaster, the two-pack, and the final one with twincast.

Or they could go 2 with Blaster, the two-pack, and flipsides with twincast a la the ehobby release, I'd dig that.
    www.mariokart64.com
    --------------------------------------------------------
    "Sometimes, the wrong thing feels so right"
    --------------------------------------------------------

That's 5 (technically six? Maybe?) unique molds in a row. Where's the repaints/slight retools? Then again I suppose it'd be very quick to do twincast, two other tapes and hoist I guess.

Nice!

Quote Originally Posted by Ploughmans Lunch View Post
    That's 5 (technically six? Maybe?) unique molds in a row. Where's the repaints/slight retools? Then again I suppose it'd be very quick to do twincast, two other tapes and hoist I guess.

Nice!
    The source of this rumour was posted on TFW's speculation thread a few days ago. The translation says there will likely be some repaints of existing molds thrown in during this time so it was not to be taken that the characters mentioned will be all released in a row. Just look at it as a guide to the next 12-18 months of new molds but with a healthy dose of salt all the same.

The source of this rumour was posted on TFW's speculation thread a few days ago. The translation says there will likely be some repaints of existing molds thrown in during this time so it was not to be taken that the characters mentioned will be all released in a row. Just look at it as a guide to the next 12-18 months of new molds but with a healthy dose of salt all the same.
    Good, because I'm still keen as heck for repaints no one needs.

If true, then cool. But this rumour tastes salty

bowspearer Guest

I highly doubt that Twincast will have his own release number. Given that Soundblaster was MP-13B, it stands to reason that Twincast will have the same number as Blaster, but with a letter slapped on the end of it.