Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst ... 234567891015 ... LastLast

Thread: Hobby Link Japan (HLJ) feedback

In order to secure MP items, I am ordering 5-10 at a time
    Sometimes my actual requirements are far less than that, at which point I cancel some items.

Some of the big boys in recent months have not helped - cancelling 5 MP-22 and MP-24 adds up.

I did have time this morning
    Since November 2013, I have pre ordered just over 1 Million Yen worth of items (including upcoming MPs like Bee and Tracks)
    I have completed purchases on 430,000 Yen and cancelled 434,000 Yen (rounded to nearest thousand). HLJ have cancelled 20,000 Yen on me

I think it's time NZ members or anybody else associated started doing their own ordering.

While it's great that you're doing your bit to help everyone out, a purchase to cancellation ratio of nearly 50:50 is quite a lot i & i can understand HLJ's decision

Megatran Guest

Anyone else still waiting for shipping notification from the 21st March releases? I'm a gonna contact them after the Easter break if I don't get the notification.

got my exhausts and star sabres just now from them

I think all is lost for my takara legends arcee and chromia. I dunno how such a big company as themselves that's in a business where they can not handle inventory control properly.

They have been downgraded to my LAST resort and sales purchases only.

I am not sure what is happening in regards to my future pre orders at HLJ.

I got a reply from them after I told them why I pre ordered so many and that I was happy for them to cancel my orders

Reply: Thank you for writing. We appreciate your understanding, and hope we can continue to serve you

Shipping is still very slow at the moment ...

Quote Originally Posted by yoshi594 View Post
    I think all is lost for my takara legends arcee and chromia. I dunno how such a big company as themselves that's in a business where they can not handle inventory control properly.

They have been downgraded to my LAST resort and sales purchases only.
    Hey yoshi did you get an email from HLJ today? Looks like they are getting the LG-10 Arcee reissue and customers who missed out in the first round are having their orders honoured first.

No word on a Chromia reissue though.
    "The Decepticons keep bad company - each other!" - Jazz, G2

Quote Originally Posted by tinyJazz View Post
    Hey yoshi did you get an email from HLJ today? Looks like they are getting the LG-10 Arcee reissue and customers who missed out in the first round are having their orders honoured first.

No word on a Chromia reissue though.
    yup got it! i fist pumped! Dunno if they'll do a Chromia and windblade reissue xD

HLJ finally has UW02 Menasor for preorder . $100US, which is $35US cheaper than BBTS

Quote Originally Posted by BigTransformerTrev View Post
    HLJ finally has UW02 Menasor for preorder . $100US, which is $35US cheaper than BBTS
    Sweet.
    BBTS preorder cancelled!
    Now all they need to do is list the new TAV and TED stuff so i can cancel those too