Page 35 of 92 FirstFirst ... 152530313233343536373839404555 ... LastLast

Thread: Foreign first-release TOY sightings

Platinum Dinobots now in Canada, but not yet in America.

RID toys are showing up in American stores, Amazon, Ireland and even the UK.

Generations Combiner toys (Legends, Deluxe, Voyagers) have shown up in Singapore at ToysRUs... so hop on over there if you want them for Christmas.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Now out in America.
    One-Steps were on the Target website as "in store", while the Power Battlers were in stock at Amazon.
    Power Battlers Wave 3 have now been found in stores in America, a month after being in stock at Amazon.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    I see that BBTS now has the Gold MP Megatron in stock, so it must have been released in HK a couple weeks ago.
    I think BBTS got their hands on early stock, as this was only just in-stock at a HK source almost a week later.

Generations Arcee and Chromia now found at US retails... after online sources have been receiving cases with just Chromia in them.

Looks like the Combiner Generations were rushed out to UK stores as well for Christmas.

And more of the RID toys are being found in America, in particular, the Warrior class (slightly smaller and cheaper than Deluxe).

The UK and US are certainly getting a pre-christmas rush of Transformers toys... which should be something Hasbro should do more often, and here as well of course.

The UK have the Combiner Deluxes being found (the last post was just the Voyagers), while the US have the two new transforming Rescue Bots toys (Boulder/dumptruck, Chase/SUV).

If both America and Europe have the combiner wars out.... Wy is Australia holding till March? Surely they can release them here ASAP!

Megatran Guest

^ Because the shelves are full of unwanted AOE toys.
    I share your frustration.

At least we're seeing some RID stuff early.

After the last couple of years I can't imagine seeing actual current Generations in stores here, so I'll be pretty shocked if I ever see any CW at all!

Even Germany is expecting to have Combiners out in the next few weeks, as are Nordic countries in February.
    Last edited by griffin; 18th December 2014 at 03:24 PM.

Saw this earlier on at Warehouse in NZ. Don't think I've seen this release before or at least in oz.

Legion Bumblebee, Legion Stinger and Deluxe Strafe for NZD$54.99

That's a surprise.
    We were supposed to get it in Australia, but it never showed up... maybe they were shipped off to NZ instead.
    They aren't very easy to track down online either, and the one I did buy off ebay went missing in the mail.