Page 211 of 515 FirstFirst ... 191201206207208209210211212213214215216221231 ... LastLast
Results 2,101 to 2,110 of 5149

Thread: QLD Transformers Sightings.

Myer Garden City also had six of the Platinum Leader 2-packs, and 3 of the Optimus/Sideswipe sets... but no Dinobot sets yet, or Breakout Battle (which is on sale this week).

Kmart only has a single Hotshot and Snarl left.
    Target has single pack Telepod Angry birds at $11 each (the most expensive source so far). They also have heaps of those One-step six-packs and Silver Knight/Grimlock 2-packs. They didn't have the last wave of Deluxes though.
    Last edited by griffin; 3rd December 2014 at 04:15 PM.

Toyworld kawana has still got a few of the rts moulds left hiding on the shelves. They still had perceptor and bee that I could see.

As I had expected, and hoped, the newly expanded Westfield Garden City will join Westfield Chermside in having an all-day shopping day before Christmas. Usually it is the Thursday before Christmas, but since it is a full week before this year, they have moved it to Tuesday 23rd. The stores open 8am Tuesday 23rd and close 5.30pm Wednesday 24th... if they want to participate (smaller stores often close between midnight and 9am).

I used to go to the Chermside one for a few years, just for a bit of novelty fun of shopping till dawn... something some southern states can do all year round with 24 hour Kmarts, and America has too with a lot of their big retailers.
    This year I want to do Garden City from about midnight, if I'm still in Brisbane on that day (I have travel plans for the Christmas weekend, but yet to book flights), in case anyone is interested in meeting up.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    As I had expected, and hoped, the newly expanded Westfield Garden City will join Westfield Chermside in having an all-day shopping day before Christmas. Usually it is the Thursday before Christmas, but since it is a full week before this year, they have moved it to Tuesday 23rd. The stores open 8am Tuesday 23rd and close 5.30pm Wednesday 24th... if they want to participate (smaller stores often close between midnight and 9am).

I used to go to the Chermside one for a few years, just for a bit of novelty fun of shopping till dawn... something some southern states can do all year round with 24 hour Kmarts, and America has too with a lot of their big retailers.
    This year I want to do Garden City from about midnight, if I'm still in Brisbane on that day (I have travel plans for the Christmas weekend, but yet to book flights), in case anyone is interested in meeting up.
    Yes, I have been caught out by the shops closing early in QLD a few times... Such a backwards state, no daylight savings as well.

Not a sighting, but only applicable to those near a Mr Toys Toyworld, and isn't a sale price anyway... so probably not worth a news posting.

The current Mr Toys catalogue has the single Angry Birds packs for $13 each (compared to $9 at Kmart, $10 at BigW and $11 at Target).

They also have the Cararra slot-car set (Bumblebee Vs Lockdown) for $129... which I think someone saw at TRU, which would probably be cheaper anyway.

Found the AOE Wave 2 and 3 Power Battlers today at City Target (Scorn, Slag, Galvatron, Drift).
    "sometimes the things you see might not be real and the things that are real you might not see"

Kmart Sunnybank restocked their Deluxes, which means Snarl is back in stock (along with Hotshot and Bumblebee).
    They also have all three of the final Flip & Change toys - Drift, Lockdown, Bumblebee.

Toys R US Garden City had Legends RiD Bumblebee, Optimus Prime, Strongarm and Steeljaw for $8 each, one of each cept for 2 Optimus's. Very surprised to see these honestly.

Tomorrow (Tuesday 23rd) is the all-day-all-night shopping at Chermside and Garden City.
    Anyone else going to either one during the midnight hours, just for the fun of it?

I was planning to go to the Garden City at around midnight and do the once-over of the toy sources (and some other stores), so will probably be there for about 3 hours if on my own (probably longer if I had company). Since this isn't something anyone else has ever really been interested in, I didn't bother with a proper meet topic (it's hard enough getting people interested in a "normal" meet here)... but I can meet up if another member going wants to. Just let me know beforehand, and if you want me to bring anything "current" to look at that I recently acquired - RID 3-step changers, MP Bumblebee, Gaia Unicron, GEN Brainstorm, Platinum Dinbots, Angry Birds, Deaths Head, JP Sentinel Optimus Pen.

The website says that they don't charge for parking if you arrive after 6pm and leave before 6am... so at least that's not an issue.