Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Rogue One

Honestly I have no idea what nerdgasm scene you are referring to as there were so many...

...unless you're referring to the one towards the end...

Megatran Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Ralph Wiggum View Post
    Honestly I have no idea what nerdgasm scene you are referring to
    Same here.

The last two minutes.
    I'm really just here for the free food and open bar.

Honestly I have no idea what nerdgasm scene you are referring to as there were so many...

...unless you're referring to the one towards the end...
    Yeah there were many. But c'mon. You gotta admit. There was that ONE scene that stood out above the rest. And even if you didn't think it stood out above the many others, you still know which one I and the others are talking about...

Quote Originally Posted by SharkyMcShark View Post
    The last two minutes.
    Right. That one character absolutely kicking arse in the last two minutes?

Shame this forum doesn't have hidden tags, because I'd enjoy a good discussion. Maybe the title can be changed to *SPOILERS*

There was one thing I didn't like.... Too much CGI on Tarkin. Granted he looks great and is much needed, just someone went overboard with facial twitches that just aren't Peter Cushing.

And where was lavabase? It's the only thing in the whole movie where you don't get told the name (I may have blinked.... But I don't think so.)

***edit***

God damnit Disney!!! It's Mustafar..... What was wrong with Bast Castle on Vjun????
    Last edited by Krayt; 16th December 2016 at 10:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Krayt View Post
    There was one thing I didn't like.... Too much CGI on Tarkin. Granted he looks great and is much needed, just someone went overboard with facial twitches that just aren't Peter Cushing.

And where was lavabase? It's the only thing in the whole movie where you don't get told the name (I may have blinked.... But I don't think so.)

***edit***

God damnit Disney!!! It's Mustafar..... What was wrong with Bast Castle on Vjun????
    I'm an old EU fan so my first thought was Vjun too.

I really enjoyed the fan service in this one because even though in many ways it was a lot more in-your-face, it worked because the story was in that time and place, instead of TFA which was all call backs.

Quote Originally Posted by Krayt View Post

***edit***

Yeah, Tarkin just wasn't right...texturing seemed ok, but those head/facial twitches just made it worse. It was even more prominent in IMAX. Thank goodnes you-know-who ("Hope") was limited to that one seen.

And yeah I figured it was Mustafar for some reason. Maybe because it was the only lava planet in the movies thus far.

Yeah, Tarkin just wasn't right...texturing seemed ok, but those head/facial twitches just made it worse. It was even more prominent in IMAX. Thank goodnes you-know-who ("Hope") was limited to that one seen.

And yeah I figured it was Mustafar for some reason. Maybe because it was the only lava planet in the movies thus far.
    I was hoping for "Luke hiding" logic.... Tatooine as he will never go back = good.... So expected he would never go back to Mustafar after getting fixed did that to him on Couroscant anyway, so why make your base back there?